CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>

Go down 
+2
Inoyoulikeme
WoooTzZ
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we take him?
Yes!!!
WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap56%WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Don't know...
WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap33%WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
No!!!
WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap11%WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Empty
PostSubject: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 pm

first name: Eddie

Where are you from: England

Describe yourself a bit:

I really like MMORPGs and RPG games and have been a great Savage 1 player for many years now (I got it before they made it a free download.) now that I found out Sav2 was free I just had to get it seeing as Sav1 was one of my favourite games ever. Although I can solo fights quite well (If that doesn't sound too snobby.) I really prefer to go around with atleast 1 friendly person to help me take an enemy down faster and take minimal damage in return. I am up to the responsability of going on the forums often as I am an administrator of a CoD4 Glitch server and forum which I post on regularily, so it would be no problem to do 2 forums. :]

If there is good,neutral and bad what would you be:

Uhm, I don't really understand what you're saying here but... My bad features is that sometimes I can't help but KillSteal by accident, Good features I do prefer to play as a team, I hate doing things alone especially when your squad doesn't even help you.

You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be honest):

To be honest I would kill the lower HP one first with range if they are distant or melee if they are reasonably close then take out the 2nd, if the teammate was a chaplain I would just jump in the way and try and stop all damage from reaching him.

Are you an action player or commander? I'm an action player but I'm an O.K. commander, but not THAT good at commander...

Which level are you at the moment (requirement: lvl 10)? Account Level, 29 or 30 definite.

Why do you want to join: Because i've seen some members from this clan play before and they are very skilful, friendly and do work as a team.

Do you have problems with VoIP: If VoIP means voice chat, I don't have a mic and I can't afford 1 anytime soon.

What is your favorite game (besides S2): 2nd Favourite game is Sav1 but it's not installed anymore so I would have to say CoD4/WoW.

What kind of music do you like: All music apart from Techno/house/'hardcore.'

Do you prefer Beasts or Humans: A few weeks ago I preferred Beasts but now I prefer Humans but I might swap back again, haha.

Do you have a premium account: Yes, I have a prime account on savage 2. tongue

Last edited by WoooTzZ on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inoyoulikeme
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Nice app Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:39 pm

yay!......2 guys applying in one day........we're very popular it seems:p.........[infact i'm very popular, but i don't wanna get hazza mad cuz' my fan club is bigger than his......just kidding:p]
hope u'll get accepted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:27 pm

WoooTzZ wrote:
Why do you want to join: Because i've seen some members from this clan play before and they are very skilful, friendly and do work as a team.
I've been reppin' the CN for a while! Phear mah 1337 healz !
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:46 am

Yeah, Taawus is the skilfull player, shmekerashu is the bad player... Lol, only joking shmekerashu, I wuv you really. :]
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:49 am

Omg, I just read Ino's application and...

"Describe yourself a bit

If there is good,neutral and bad what would you be:"

Are these things seperate fields or 1 field, I answered them as 1 but were they meant to be answered seperately? :S
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:00 pm

u can edit your post, just so u know.......

[hehe taawus......told ya' the ppl is looking up 4 me^^.......even if u have a fan club too (maybe bigger than hazza's:)) ), mine will be always the biggest^^]
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:01 pm

WoooTzZ plays skillfully, but just dosent manage to kill me, the towers stole his kills against me. Twice in a row.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:42 pm

wow.......and i thought u ARE lcuky, but i see that the things changed^^
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:16 am

Yeah, was really annoying, he was shaman and my third swipe got him down to about 20 hp then tower kills him... THEN he gets a res and I get him down to about 20 hp AGAIN, then tower shoots him, AGAIN! *cry*

+Edited, ''Describe yourself a bit.'' part of application.
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Is it possible to ask when i'll be accepted or denied?
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:11 pm

When the clanners who got bit more power (Eragom, Critikal or Hazza) log on. Also the votes.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:26 pm

nah, the votes are positiva the most, so it's just a matter of time 'til he gets accepted^^

[eragom move your ass faster with those invites:))]
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:51 pm

How often do they come onto the forums? :]
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 am

Atleast once per 50 lifetimes. Savage 2 lifetimes. Soon.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:12 am

heh taawus, this is like u really want to have more posts than me, and u still do this even if u said that i'm right.....i just don't get u Neutral
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:47 am

Getting detopic BUT I really do want to inform our clanners and soon to be clanners and i ALSO would like to see my postcount go uppity. So it actually is win/win.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 pm

infact this makes u a little pathetic, but u can continue doing it if u want.......
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Whats so pathetic about communicating with your clan?
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 pm

it's pathetic to post non-sense comments just so u raise your posts number Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm anyway xD, but i waited to see how the survey changes...
And i think its a good idea to take you so you're rdy for our clan?^^
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Ahh! Dude don't ask me that, now i've gotta wait until next time you come on! Razz So yes, I would love to be in your clan. =D
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Welcome then, CN seems to be growing nicely Smile
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:16 pm

Yeah, welcome!!! I invited you, when i wrote the last post, but i did it not clearly enough !!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Can you edit this topics name to accepted to make me feel better? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>   WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoooTzZ's Application <<Accepted>>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next