CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->

Go down 
+6
Rainer
Muzzle
cabecudo
Ikearumba
Hralien
Guffrus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Yay or nay?
Yay!
Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap82%Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
Nay!
Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap0%Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Whay?
Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap18%Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Guffrus
Hunter
Hunter

Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Empty
PostSubject: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:14 am

Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_evil Hi guys, sure you must have seen me in savage 2, just had a game with Zonex and Cabe. Zonex asked me to join, so here is my application, i have read merc's post.

Not sure if theres anything else you want to know?

See you in game,

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 am

answer it:
Please answer the following questions:

What is your first name:

How old are you:

Where are you from:

Describe yourself a bit

If there is good,neutral and bad what would you be:

You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be honest):

Are you an action player or commander?

Which level are you at the moment (requirement: lvl 10)?

Why do you want to join:

Do you have problems with VoIP:

What is your favorite game (besides S2):

What kind of music do you like:

Do you prefer Beasts or Humans:

Do you have a premium account:

------------------------------------
Taawus's expanded questions.

If the enemy has Predators, what do you tech next:

If the enemy has Legionnaires, what do you tech next:

What do you do if you see a shuffle vote:

You have 27 souls, what do you pick when your team has already 3 malphai:

What do you do when you see a 150 sf player charging right towads you:

What do you do when you see a 220 sf player charging right towards you:

What do you do when you see a 350 sf player charging right towards you:

When you loose the game (due to stack), who do you blame?

i also agree to give carpe noctem 50% of my souls
Back to top Go down
Guffrus
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 am

Lots of questions Smile

ok...

My name is Geoff, im 30 years old and from the uk.

im a long haired, slipper wearing, tea drinking, pot smoking (when i have it) gamer.

Good?

Id try to back rape the pair on my team mate, because if he does down then im 1 vs 3, unless i felt that the weak one was better killed off so he cannot range us or back rape us.
Hard to say exactly, but the point of the question is do i care more about kill ratios or keep my team mates alive, id rather help my team win.

Im mainly an action player, but i have commanded a few games, mostly when there has been no other.

not sure exact level i think its about 45.

Im not too bothered about joining, i can take it or leave it, i was approached rather than seeking a clan, but i do enjoy the game and spend my spare time playing so it would be good to know the people i play with better and also have an oppurtunity to take part in proper games with all good players, i think it would help me to be a better player and also have a much greater feeling of being part of a team, as everyone there is capable and taking it more seriously.

Dont know what VoIP is, im guessing its mic chat? i dont have a headset / mic, i might be able to get one if it was really important and i was taking part in clan matches where it was a requirement. I can recieve other peoples mics in game so thats not an issue i would be able to hear commanders voice etc.

Hmm, favourite game.. dont know about favorite, i like strategy type games mostly i suppose, i also play some fps but rarely or rpgs.
Games such as : Black and White, Dawn of War, Settlers, GTA, used to play EQ / WoW, Wolfenstein, Theme hospital, C&C, Spore.

Rock.

I probably prefer humans, but i dont mind playing beasts at all.

I have a premium account as i bought it to see how it compared to savage, which i played alot but was never great at. Its much better, and has improved alot since the early days.

I dont know what answer you are looking for with the tech questions, you should imo have base mine + 1 expansion then make armoury / nexus, then depending on how the game is going build defences or make sanc / mon and somewhere along the line put up the defences. then comes either lego / pred if winning or is balanced, or siege if you are loosing so you can bd them or take back lost mines for more income and map control.

You could perhaps leave defences in favour of tech certainly in places, but it all depends on your nme and how they are attacking, probably in pug games its a completey different thing because any weakness will be exploited and te tech race will be that much more important.

I always F3 shuffle votes, because uneven games are shit.

i generally take malphas if i can afford it, regardless of the amount of malphas we have.

nme is charing me, if i thought that by falling back i would be able to meet up with an ally and stop the nme with him rather than engaging him an then letting my ally engage him alone, then i might fall back, but i would rarely choose that road because often its not possible to do it and it might not workk anyway and if it doesnt the the nme is still alive and that much closer to the base, i would probably just engage them and try to hurt them as much as i could and take up as much of their time as i could.

you cant shuffe games once they are going and the game doesnt have auto balancing so its often unavoidable, but deliberately stacked games that have been f2'd on shuffle vote i may not even spawn in, i would blame the people who pressed f2 and mostly the people who bragged about the stack like it was a good thing.

What is meant by i agree to give 50 percent of my souls to the clan?

Guffrus
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 am

Guffrus wrote:
What is meant by i agree to give 50 percent of my souls to the clan?
damn it it supposed to be lower type.. i messed up XD Wink <jk>
i vote yes, please add a poll so we could vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:36 am

Poll added!

I've seen you play before and you're a good team player, so if you enjoy teamwork some clan play is a good addition Smile
Back to top Go down
cabecudo
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
cabecudo

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:19 pm

i vote yes he is great teamplayer And "healer" to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muzzle
ShapeShifter
ShapeShifter

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:06 am

You got my vote. Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:57 am

And mine.
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:34 am

And my Axe ! Razz
Back to top Go down
cabecudo
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
cabecudo

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:44 pm

What nub vote no?.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:40 pm

cabecudo wrote:
What nub vote no?.. Razz

lol Razz i couldnt resist to sya this xD it was from LoTR and i was first that said yes ! Razz
Back to top Go down
cabecudo
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
cabecudo

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:39 am

NO!.. The first yes was me.!
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Question for guffrus, Will you be active in the forums?
Back to top Go down
SMACKDOWN
Revenant
Revenant

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Guffmonster is all good.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Smackdown.. Long time no see. Smile
Back to top Go down
SMACKDOWN
Revenant
Revenant

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Yea had rough time with death in family - then I spent the last month in Japan and New Zealand.

Now I'm Back in Europe but wondering wether I should stay here with the girlfriend or bring her back to New Zealand.....

aaahhhh the dilemas of life....
Back to top Go down
Guffrus
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Yeah i will be active on the forum Bird, i have checked in every day to see how the poll is going and read what has been said.

Thanks for your support guys, its nice to have such positive feedback.

I played EQ for a few years and was an officer in a guild so i have experience of clans and their forums.

I also checked the savage 2 clan ladder and see that the clan has yet to have a match, hopefully we will be able to get in some practice and start up some matches in the future.

Guffrus
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Actually we have had plenty of matches, both COIL and clan wars, but the clan ladder is pretty broken Smile
Back to top Go down
Guffrus
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Ah right, thats a shame.

I did think it was odd that you hadnt played.

Guffrus
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Will give this poll until tuesday, then probs the invite will be sent!
Back to top Go down
Guffrus
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Awesome Smile

Guffrus
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Invite sent!
Back to top Go down
Guffrus
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:34 am

Thats great!

But sent where...?

How do i accept?

Guffrus
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:50 am

Sent to your savage 2 inbox - check there, the invite is waiting Smile
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Welcome Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->   Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guffrus - Clan Application <-<Accepted>->
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next