CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost)

Go down 
+3
Eragom
xnixnix
Ikearumba
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost)   S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:07 pm

xnixnix wrote:
Hah, shmek just outed himself on the sav2 forums as the wily editor of my post. True sins will always come to light!

first of all, i didn't edited your post, i just replied with the quote u said, maybe this made it to be erased, counting that it had a pic....or i dunno, but i had no intention to edit your post after all.......and 2nd, what do u mean with " shmek outed himself on the sav2 forums" ? Question
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

PostSubject: Re: S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost)   S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:28 pm

shmekerashu wrote:
xnixnix wrote:
Hah, shmek just outed himself on the sav2 forums as the wily editor of my post. True sins will always come to light!

first of all, i didn't edited your post, i just replied with the quote u said, maybe this made it to be erased, counting that it had a pic....or i dunno, but i had no intention to edit your post after all.......and 2nd, what do u mean with " shmek outed himself on the sav2 forums" ? Question

I was only referring to that post by you on the savage2 forums:

and u forget me ikea? ...... read what i'm writing in the clan forum with more attention, i said i'm in too, bastard >_< xD Razz

since ikea hadn't added you and those two lines appeared in my post:

offtopic: lol nix
on: i'm in too Twisted Evil

I just deduced that it was you who edited. I'm guessing you got an edit button beside the citer button which you accidentally hit. The edit window then looks similar and you probably didn't notice. I didn't take any real offense at the edit (and you shouldn't either), I was just curious how those lines appeared there.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost)   S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:31 am

Guys - time for this event is now 2000GMT, this is due to UK clocks changing, and I can't be on until 8pm my time due to sports related fitness training!

Hope this is alright and we still get a full set! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost)   S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:37 am

xnixnix wrote:
shmekerashu wrote:
xnixnix wrote:

I was only referring to that post by you on the savage2 forums:

and u forget me ikea? ...... read what i'm writing in the clan forum with more attention, i said i'm in too, bastard >_< xD Razz

since ikea hadn't added you and those two lines appeared in my post:

offtopic: lol nix
on: i'm in too Twisted Evil

I just deduced that it was you who edited. I'm guessing you got an edit button beside the citer button which you accidentally hit. The edit window then looks similar and you probably didn't notice. I didn't take any real offense at the edit (and you shouldn't either), I was just curious how those lines appeared there.

oh, ok.....and if i really did this, it was a mistake xD
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

PostSubject: Re: S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost)   S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Sorry btw for being late. I was stuck in this totally unexpected drawn out game on bunker that lasted way over an hour and couldn't make myself disconnect because I got so emotionally involved.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost)   S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm

no probs, it is quite funny on the vid how you pop up with 2 pts as the result Smile
Plus I lol'd at one of the vids on hellpeak with you tearing off in the opposite direction! lol!

You guys going to get a savage soccer team together for next tues?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost)   S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S2tuesday event : The Newerth Rally (xpost)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2