CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>

Go down 
+2
shmekerashu
Torment
6 posters

You want to be Tormented?
Yes
This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap25%This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Yes, please
This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap0%This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, master harder!
This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap0%This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, master torment my soul out!
This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap13%This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Yes, hit me like they do in fantasy dreams, where there are 4 girls dressed like gothiloli and they use leather whips on my back so that it's all swollen from constant beating!
This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap38%This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Yes, hit me like 5 hairy guys dressed in nazi-like leather pants and jackets and wear gas masks and they use rubber hoses to beat me for hours.
This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap13%This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
No, I am pasifist
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Empty
PostSubject: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Please answer the following questions:

What is your first name: Thomas

How old are you: 24

Where are you from: Finland

Describe yourself a bit: omg, I like to keep myself anonymous in Internets.... Let's just say that I am doctor who likes to slash people in real-life too

If there is good,neutral and bad what would you be: considering my occupation and personal belief, i consider myself ultra-good

You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be honest): I'll go for the sp to stop more enemies spawning and then try to take wounded one first

Are you an action player or commander? action player, but i can do commanding if there is noone else taking that post

Which level are you at the moment (requirement: lvl 10)? 41

Why do you want to join: hoping some good clan playing

Do you have problems with VoIP: no

What is your favorite game (besides S2): Planescape: Torment

What kind of music do you like: Now listening DMC: Rape that girl... Krauser-sama is the best

Do you prefer Beasts or Humans: Humans because of savages easy to use stun and high dmg

Do you have a premium account: ya man, and bought runes too

Last edited by Torment on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:08 pm

great.....i want u in.....but u should've put the poll too xD
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Tere tulemast Razz
Werent you in RDH?
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:46 pm

hah, nice Very Happy that poll rocks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:54 pm

yes, taawus, he was, but that clan is extinct now xD
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:40 pm

yes rdh is dead (at least of savage2 part). There was only few active in that clan and, you know that really isn't enough for clan to operate. Oh may I recommend my friend atticus-chan to this clan?
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:59 am

I looked up Atticus-Chan on the player ladder... Nearest player name was AtticusChan with no dash, he seems quite noobish to me. Unless if you gave a wrong name but whatever... A yes from me, that poll is very un-usual. Razz
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:52 am

I remember I pondered over joining RDH once, about 3 months ago, when we were playing with Baboon and Cyborgt. Cyborgt got into RDH by smiting Baboons malph , one on one.

Also, I ain't the only one who picked the option with 4 girls . ^^ rawr.
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:57 pm

yeah he is the atticuschan, he might not be good player now, but he fun to play with and follows orders...
If you want good player then there is assraper69
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:55 pm

invited you
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:00 pm

how does this invite appear to me?
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:05 pm

infact, the invite appears on the s2forum, if u look in your inbox.....i found it there when i was in the first 5 clan members when this clan was created xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>   This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This clan will be Tormented! <<Accepted>>
Page 1 of 1