CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Cunning commander tactics

Go down 
+5
Hazza
Eragom
Taawus
Critikal
Ikearumba
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:00 pm

nah, n'am zis k ma deranjeaza, doar am spus k ai fakut'o Razz
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Speak so we can understand you god damnit or i speak only german now.

Na eragom wie waren deine ferien? wo warste eigentlich.
Müssen vielleicht mal wieder skypen hatte nur irgentwie mein mikro
nicht anbekommen nachdem ich meinen pc formatiert hab.
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Ja, meine Ferien waren ganz gut und du hast recht, wir haben ja ewig nicht mehr miteinander geredet^^
Müssen wir wirklich wieder mal häufiger machen.
Du kannst ja in Skype on gehen, wenn du es dann wieder hinbekommen hast^^

Bis dann
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:29 pm

This is something i need to get off my mind.
The objective of this game is to destroy the enemy base and in order to accomplish that objective u need to have a plan. If u have a plan then there are some steps that u're required to take in order to achieve it. In other words, as a comm, show ur team ur plan. Just letting them know what's going on is by far not enough to win. What do u want to do, how do u want to do it ? <---- find the answer to this and gg
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:46 pm

@ Critikal: For me bd is not a desperate action. For me it's just simple draw attention of the enemy to the other way. Like my last match we want to build hs but they keep pushing so hard, then we get a bd just to draw their attention so that we can have enough time to build hs. Or you want to take a good position for the other bd, we build 2 bd to draw their attention.

I also remembered one match that we have bd and with 6 sieges, 2 tempest 4 behe going to their base. Our comm just kept shouting attackt the stronghold but those 4 idiots just go around and farming ppl. We lost that match. Well, I would say it's not comm's fault, just too many ppl dont know want to obey the orders.
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:02 pm

I know what u mean. Mostly i also use bd as a good spawn point and not necessarily for siege rush. As a matter of fact, i like to place spawn points in all sorts of odd places just to distract. But the way Shmek uses it, it's a desperate measure Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: backdoors   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:59 pm

backdoors are becoming less and less succesful, now that it's such a popular tacic Neutral
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:36 pm

I dunno... most comms still don't notice them. That's why i don't rly use it as a bd, but more as a spawn point to cover more ground Razz
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:41 pm

It works well not only in pub but also in clan wars. It's just the matter of map control. Last CW btw Frogs and CN, even with a pro team like them, they still made a same mistake, a bd at the very end.
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:16 am

dispelling ppl while theyre using their persistent items works pretty well too

Last edited by Yoshitsune on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : figured out how stupid that statement was)
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:28 am

Constant dispell on SoW until they get so annoyed and stop using it. :]
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:52 am

can you dispel saccing shapeshifters to stop em blowing up? Think ill have to try it Smile
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 am

Noes. But Saccing acts like a dispell.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:58 am

ah well, thought there was a reason I hadn't done it yet Smile
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:12 am

Cast armour debuff on Sac and if they're going for an arrow tower they should die before getting near. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cunning commander tactics   Cunning commander tactics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cunning commander tactics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2