CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!! Empty
PostSubject: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!   heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 am

my game went bad again.......some1 plzz log in on skype and send me the s2 files from /My Documents/Savage2-A Tortured Soul/ ...........i need them badly or i'll play with that bug again and i hate that!.......the first mate who reads this plzz log in on skype, i need to be saved!

[if u don't see this message until 11:30 (Romania hour), enter this evening on skype at 19:00 - i have school in this period Sad( ]

[until the bug is fixed again i won't play, considering that i managed to raise my sf, and when i played with the bug 1st time i had 74-75sf]
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!   heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:01 pm

shmekerashu wrote:
my game went bad again.......some1 plzz log in on skype and send me the s2 files from /My Documents/Savage2-A Tortured Soul/ ...........i need them badly or i'll play with that bug again and i hate that!.......the first mate who reads this plzz log in on skype, i need to be saved!

[if u don't see this message until 11:30 (Romania hour), enter this evening on skype at 19:00 - i have school in this period Sad( ]

[until the bug is fixed again i won't play, considering that i managed to raise my sf, and when i played with the bug 1st time i had 74-75sf]

Any idea why they are corrupted again?
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!   heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:27 pm

dunno Neutral
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!   heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 pm

I did have corrupted files once, they were caused by a faulty power unit. Most visible results came from GTA: SA as the levels didnt load so fast. I mean, it streamed the levels so slow, that it would have been faster to create them yourself.
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!   heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:30 am

u should ask Merc about that. maybe he could tell u what's happening. ur game ain't loading the layers that's why it looks like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!   heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Savage 2 :: Questions and Support-
Jump to: