CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

We seriously need to practise

Go down 
+2
Ikearumba
element909
6 posters

Best Day for Training
Monday
We seriously need to practise I_vote_lcap10%We seriously need to practise I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Tuesday
We seriously need to practise I_vote_lcap13%We seriously need to practise I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Wednesday
We seriously need to practise I_vote_lcap7%We seriously need to practise I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Thursday
We seriously need to practise I_vote_lcap7%We seriously need to practise I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Friday
We seriously need to practise I_vote_lcap20%We seriously need to practise I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
Saturday
We seriously need to practise I_vote_lcap17%We seriously need to practise I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Sunday
We seriously need to practise I_vote_lcap17%We seriously need to practise I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Taaday
We seriously need to practise I_vote_lcap9%We seriously need to practise I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

We seriously need to practise Empty
PostSubject: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Upon play a pug with Sons i realised the reason why they dominate is because there squad work is next to perfect, usually with one healer per squad which helps them level faster, giving them the advantage in the long run. But before we practice we need to know the best days to practice...
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:17 am

Like i've stated recently - i'm very busy these days but try and keep a slot on sunday evening and tuesday evening for S2 (although the tuesday eve might disappear soon too!)

Apologies, but I just don't have as much time as I used to for helping organise stuff, so you lot will have to use your initiative Smile

To encourage this, i'm naming Element and lajos as the new clan officers, and grant them almighty moderator power! (this can of course be taken away if the power goes to their heads Smile )

Hmm, i'll copy this post into news too.
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:34 am

I'll try to get involved as much as i can. I see some spare time coming up pretty soon. After this friday i should have more time since i'll be done with school... for good.
Back to top Go down
pLAYERsvk
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
pLAYERsvk

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:57 am

voted for everyday
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:48 am

Taaday sounds good!

Anyways, my mouse I forgot behind so I'm stuck with a crap one atm.
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:00 am

This is gonna be a hard choice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Sunday seems to be the favourite, i will see how it continues before deciding what we should do
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:22 pm

BWhahahahaahaha, now is that sunday or friday ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pLAYERsvk
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
pLAYERsvk

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:22 pm

both.
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Well probably sunday, as ikea can make it then, also i am busy on HoN on Friday Smile
Back to top Go down
NmeGoD
Marksman
Marksman
NmeGoD

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:04 am

saterday is catching up.
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:17 pm

carpe NOCTEM training Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We seriously need to practise   We seriously need to practise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We seriously need to practise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Savage 2 :: Games :: Training-
Jump to: