CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches

Go down 
+3
Bubblechief
Taawus
Ikearumba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Empty
PostSubject: Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches   Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm

This is debated time and again, but with a new COIL season coming up I think i'll lay down some ground rules (especially for the games I can't make)

Rule 1: Post to remain in CN.

I have a list of those who are exempt from this, they know who they are. Everyone else MUST post in sign up threads, even just to say they can't play. Failure to do so three times will be an auto kick from CN, although you can reapply immediately afterwards.

Rule 2: You post, you play.

Those who sign up on the threads will be given priority to play over everyone else who just turns up on the day.

Rule 3: You're reading this because you are active on the forums, which is a requirement. Not seeing this post is no excuse for not signing up to games.

That's all I have to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches   Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:58 am

I'm with Karumba on this one. I need to know who can come.
Back to top Go down
Bubblechief
Malphas
Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches   Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 pm

totally agree. no need be a very active poster. just a short reply on signups and a quick check on new posts is all thats needed
Back to top Go down
pLAYERsvk
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
pLAYERsvk

PostSubject: Re: Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches   Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:30 am

I cant play till 1.5.2010 couse i am finishing bachelor paper.. but starting May i will play 24/7 every match every game.. (maybe not but will try)
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches   Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:52 pm

i agree, no need to get a post count like taawus has, just reply to the sign up sheets and check the forum often cherry
Back to top Go down
n00bpwner
The Magnus Von Whoopass
The Magnus Von Whoopass

PostSubject: Re: Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches   Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:13 pm

i didnt read any of that. that means im not active on the forums right? Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches   Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:19 pm

n00bpwner wrote:
i didnt read any of that. Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_pirat
you rebel...
Back to top Go down
bulletfire
Conjurer
Conjurer

PostSubject: Re: Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches   Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:44 pm

SHhhh dont tell
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches   Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:42 pm

bulletfire wrote:
SHhhh dont tell
Mwahaha!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches   Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Policy for COIL and CW matches
Page 1 of 1