CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Boostox =) <<Accepted>>

Go down 
+5
Taawus
WoooTzZ
Ledah
element909
Boostox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Yay or Nay?
Yay!
Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap50%Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Nay
Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap30%Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Whay?
Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap20%Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Boostox
Conjurer
Conjurer

Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Empty
PostSubject: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:57 pm

What is your first name: John

How old are you: 15 years

Where are you from: In France

Describe yourself a bit

If there is good,neutral and bad what would you be: Neutral

You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be honest): My teammate is a friend or a foe?

Are you an action player or commander? Action Wink

Which level are you at the moment (requirement: lvl 10)? Im actualy lvl 12 but my former account(strass) is lvl 31

Why do you want to join: Make some clan Wars and i know ledah in the clan and i'd like to play with you

Do you have problems with VoIP: No

What is your favorite game (besides S2): Assasin's Creed

What kind of music do you like: House, Rap , Hardcore

Do you prefer Beasts or Humans: Beast

Do you have a premium account: No

------------------------------------
Taawus's expanded questions.

If the enemy has Predators, what do you tech next: Legionnaires

If the enemy has Legionnaires, what do you tech next: Predator

What do you do if you see a shuffle vote: If it's stack f3 or f2 if it's cool

You have 27 souls, what do you pick when your team has already 3 malphas: batram or behe, or an other malph if there isn't siege

What do you do when you see a 150 sf player charging right towads you: I fight

What do you do when you see a 220 sf player charging right towards you: I fight

What do you do when you see a 350 sf player charging right towards you: I tHink "oh sHit" and fight

When you loose the game (due to stack), who do you blame? Nobody it's just a game afro

Ledah's expanded questions :

How long do you play savage 2 ? I play before 2years

What's your favorite unit in game, and in dual? Shape Shifter

How long do you play in a week? 1h hour every days and very much in the week-end Razz

Do you often vote for impeach comander?And why?: If he build anytHing or if he's afk i vote vote yes

Are you a lone wolf or do you play with your squad? I play with my squad

Can you play with all the units? Yes , sure Wink

Last edited by Boostox on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:25 pm

your application is fine, but it needs a poll, also what time/server do u play on? pig
Back to top Go down
Ledah
Devourer
Devourer
Ledah

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:35 pm

I know that guy, he's one of my best friend, he is realy good and he got potential he will be very helpfull for us.
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:19 am

I went to his page on Sav2 player stats, and boy... He sure joins late into games. xD Loads of 5 minute games. Very Happy

Overall stats were great!

In your 'Why do you want to join' answer. You answered it with:"...and i know ledah in the clan and i'd like to play with you" ??? why are you answering it in the thirdperson talking to yourself!? :S

Am I missing something? 66 souls spent, 4 runes in stash and no premium account???

"My teammate is a friend or a foe?" Even if it was someone I don't like, I would still assist all I could, true example, I have assisted Inoyoulikeme being ganked by a ton of preds. =/

Rest of application I liked. =P
Back to top Go down
Ledah
Devourer
Devourer
Ledah

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Lol woootzz, boostox is bad in english.
And for rune he take scracht cards.
And for the souls, he can spend 35/server cause one sort of hellbourne by server santa
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:42 pm

That's not entirely true. You can take 1 hb per account, but the system is borked.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Which is your former account? Anyways nice application!
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:06 am

Nay, nay, nay. He fights me until I get him to low HP then runs and waits for a load of people to come take me down. Not what I call "I fight" and @ below 220 SF (196).

LEDAH - I use Scratch Card runes, never bought a single rune EVER.
Back to top Go down
Boostox
Conjurer
Conjurer

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am

Guy you will learn that sometimes I play for the funny, I am not a geek who wants always always killed to gain SF, it is only a game, but when it is necessary to play seriousness the I make it Wink If you ask me to play strategically, I would make (it) but I am a man and thus I make that please me when I play only;) but make I confidence if you ask me about for things I would be . Here is it is just what I had to say, I am honest and I think that it is a positive asset(trump card). Thank you Neutral
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:29 am

Boostox wrote:
Guy you will learn that sometimes I play for the funny, I am not a geek who wants always always killed to gain SF, it is only a game, but when it is necessary to play seriousness the I make it Wink If you ask me to play strategically, I would make (it) but I am a man and thus I make that please me when I play only;) but make I confidence if you ask me about for things I would be . Here is it is just what I had to say, I am honest and I think that it is a positive asset(trump card). Thank you Neutral

hmm, is it funny to get low HP fighting Wootzz, and then go back and range untill u get the help of ur team mates ??... im sorry, but i cant see the fun in that, i hate runners my self, people who just run away when on low HP, and dont come back, like running into base and get some pots, its a bit newbish, and stupid... cuz u know, u still do full damage even if ur only got 1 HP, with that 1 HP, u CAN kill a guy, killed Darv once, in a 1 on 1, when i was down to 20 HP in the end of the fight.. when u say u CAN play strategely, what do u mean by that ??, that u wont die, just run back and range till u get friends ??, or fight to the death ??,
Back to top Go down
Boostox
Conjurer
Conjurer

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 pm

And indeed make out a will I before considering me big cunning(malignant)Razz
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:51 pm

amm... dont get me wrong, cuz this IS just a game... but it aint cunning to run away from a fight where u got low HP, and range the enemy till u get back up..

Reason : Because enemy can heal up by pots, Because enemy can do alot of damage to ur struckters before back up arrive, AND its not a well seen method behind the more Experienced players :S..
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Boostox wrote:
but seriously, you don't know how annoying it is when somebody goes running into their garrison/sub lair as soon as they start losing a fight
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:21 pm

He didn't run into a sub or garrison he just ran to the top of the hill, I got mindwarped and rooted then 3 other beasts came, I took 1 down was holding off a bit, got to his HP level he ran in again and tried to take a swipe, I tried taking him down, he ran away again, I got mindwarped again and then the others took me down. (He only ran in to slash once then block and run away with his team mates blocking my path to him.)
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:26 pm

So he was a shaman?
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:30 pm

He was a shape shifter, I was a Savage with no team mates near me. It was about 5 vs. 1 (Him, 1 Hunter, 2 other SS's and a Shaman, at least.)
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Ahh okay, though if he were a shaman...
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:01 am

App will finish on sunday, and will be decided then!
Back to top Go down
Boostox
Conjurer
Conjurer

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 am

It is good I have the right(law) to make small faults in the game(set,play) U_U if you take me, would not be disappointed to you;)
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Well that running thing is not really i problem for me if you just stop doing it
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Boostox wrote:
It is good I have the right(law) to make small faults in the game(set,play) U_U if you take me, would not be disappointed to you;)

hmm, its ur right to make small mistakes ??, well, small misstakes gets punishd to from time to time, like driving a lil over the speed limited, can still get u ticket, . . ., so i wont say its ur RIGHT/LAW,..what lvl was ur first char again ??, 35 ??
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Bird wrote:
Well that running thing is not really i problem for me if you just stop doing it

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Bird wrote:

i agree with that, but i really dont like people who keep running away, but theres alot of diffrent people who play diffrent, like Wootz, he hate me cuz i use alot of range in melee fighting, but hey, its working Wink
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm

It's so annoying! :[ And you take a ton of extra damage if you get hit so it's a bad tactic...
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:19 am

WoooTzZ wrote:
It's so annoying! :[ And you take a ton of extra damage if you get hit so it's a bad tactic...

Well that depends on how good you are and how good the "opponent" is. And your intrernet/computer Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boostox =) <<Accepted>>   Boostox  =) <<Accepted>> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boostox =) <<Accepted>>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next