CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

problems| S2 replays and game binds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DamU
Marksman
Marksman
DamU

problems| S2 replays and game binds Empty
PostSubject: problems| S2 replays and game binds   problems| S2 replays and game binds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:47 pm

k guys got alot of problems in my game and i need some help to fix them
well the first 1 is that it dosent remember binds i mean he cant remember if i am new i got acc or my UN and things ive changed in options
t
seconed evry 2 or 3 houers i got crush or connaction lost but i can still see what ppls writh and hear sounds but the scree showing i got connection lost

and the most importen pbolem is that when ppls search me in savage2replays.com the cant find me and when im searching my last battles from acctune managment i see the battles im trying to download them and when i press download its says Error the replay dosen exist i need it fast kuz hazze want to see some of my replays

ive tryed to reinstall the game use other browse (FF IE 7 and 8 ) and nothing seems to work
it cant be my comp its brand new and heres the most importent things about him G.card ATI Redon 4870 on CF and E8500 proceccor with 20% OC hes cool like ice (6 fans of 120 and G. card water cooling system)

thnx for the helpers
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: problems| S2 replays and game binds   problems| S2 replays and game binds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:58 pm

DamU wrote:
i need it fast kuz HAZZA want to see some of my replays

just tell me the number

And i already tried to help him and i didnt come to a conclusion
Back to top Go down
DamU
Marksman
Marksman
DamU

PostSubject: Re: problems| S2 replays and game binds   problems| S2 replays and game binds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:12 pm

here 1 of ny replays
this game is from yesterday

idk what i did but the last 5 battles ive joined and dc is working (i did it just for chacking)
but all the others dosnt but still search option dosnt show my name
thats wired O_O
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: problems| S2 replays and game binds   problems| S2 replays and game binds Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:21 am

i tried to dl that replay but it said it doesn't exist, but i looked at the sf difference. i don't think ur skill would show in that particular match Razz

Hazza, does this mean i have to post some of my replays too ? u know... to show u that i'm worth keeping Very Happy

But anyway, if u wanna check 1 of his replays just look him up on the main website and DL 1 of his games
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: problems| S2 replays and game binds   problems| S2 replays and game binds Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Critikal wrote:
i tried to dl that replay but it said it doesn't exist, but i looked at the sf difference. i don't think ur skill would show in that particular match Razz

Hazza, does this mean i have to post some of my replays too ? u know... to show u that i'm worth keeping Very Happy

But anyway, if u wanna check 1 of his replays just look him up on the main website and DL 1 of his games

Send me one to entertain me!
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: problems| S2 replays and game binds   problems| S2 replays and game binds Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:53 pm

i've never watched a replay. i dont have the patience to. i prefer the live version Razz
Back to top Go down
DamU
Marksman
Marksman
DamU

PostSubject: Re: problems| S2 replays and game binds   problems| S2 replays and game binds Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:38 pm

cant play till savage will work im not inactive i just cant play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems| S2 replays and game binds   problems| S2 replays and game binds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problems| S2 replays and game binds
Page 1 of 1