CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->

Go down 
+6
Tranduill
Ikearumba
Hralien
Rainer
Bird
Ledah
10 posters

Yay or nay?
Yay
Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap89%Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Nay
Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap11%Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Whay?
Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap0%Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ledah
Devourer
Devourer
Ledah

Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Empty
PostSubject: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi all, I'm Ledah, Bird recomended me to join your clan so , this is my aplication

What is your first name: Cyril

How old are you:15years old

Where are you from:France

Describe yourself a bit:
I'm french, i like video-games and basketball

If there is good,neutral and bad what would you be:Neutral

You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be honest):If the heavily wounded fight i kill him and after i go help my teammate faster, or if he run i go help my teammete first

Are you an action player or commander?I prefer action but if it's needed i go comander

Which level are you at the moment (requirement: lvl 10)?I'm actualy 33

Why do you want to join: I know and like some guys in this clan and i'm not bad so why not join this clan

Do you have problems with VoIP:no

What is your favorite game (besides S2):Gears of war 2,Riviera

What kind of music do you like:Rap

Do you prefer Beasts or Humans:Beast

Do you have a premium account:Sure

------------------------------------
Taawus's expanded questions.

If the enemy has Predators, what do you tech next:Legio or siege if we have a place to rush the Lair

If the enemy has Legionnaires, what do you tech next:Pred or siege if we have a place to rush the Lair

What do you do if you see a shuffle vote:If it's stacked i vote yes but if it's good i vote no

You have 27 souls, what do you pick when your team has already 3 malphai:I take behe or batering ram

What do you do when you see a 150 sf player charging right towads you:I go fight him

What do you do when you see a 220 sf player charging right towards you:I go fight him

What do you do when you see a 350 sf player charging right towards you:I buff myself run and say Charge! and after fight him

When you loose the game (due to stack), who do you blame?Nobody
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Guys, this guy have only played for 5 weeks and his still really got 250 sf (was an protal looter but will stop now and his sf will go down Very Happy) He know how to play and is a great teamate. Think he'll get quite good
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Well if he stops portal hunting I will vote yes.... but I must see first. No offence Ledah, you got a nice application but bad reputation.
It's little bit strange, your first game, u were 361 SF I know it was a beginer server, but "newb" can't be that good. Aparently a Smurf. No offence again.
Back to top Go down
Ledah
Devourer
Devourer
Ledah

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Yeah at the start i had an other acount and after 1week when i start be good i've make a new acount and get premium it's for that
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:23 am

he's good and Rainer what u call portal hunting i call preventing from enemy resupplies Razz, i just played against him, he's very very good i vote yes !! Take him asap !
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:28 am

Played with, an excellent fighter, think will do well with some clan play Smile

Two thumbs up!

(added poll to app)
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:56 am

Hralien wrote:
he's good and Rainer what u call portal hunting i call preventing from enemy resupplies Razz, i just played against him, he's very very good i vote yes !! Take him asap !

You're right hrailen but sometimes it's unnessesary to kill the portals and some just run 24/7 to the portals.
But someone have to do the job Razz
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 am

One more important thing Ledah, You've to be active in the forum Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_exclaim
And with that i mean, signing up for clan matches and other events (write on the forum if you can/cant/maybe can come, more then that is not nessasary but ofc you can aslo write in the other subjekks Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_cyclops )
Back to top Go down
Tranduill
Marksman
Marksman

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:34 am

I have tested him and next teach him on any bug..
Vote yes now
Back to top Go down
Galadon
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:32 pm

i eard about him long time ago.... i think is good so, for me is yes
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 pm

I await the trial of arms.
Guess who's back.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Invite sent - but be warned you're starting to build a reputation amongst some savage 2 vets as a team switcher (i.e - unbalancing games just to farm easy kills) so bear this in mind and try to keep games balanced!

(not naming any names, just a warning Smile )
Back to top Go down
Ledah
Devourer
Devourer
Ledah

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Sure, we have to always balanced the game,
Thanx for all your vote, I enjoy to join CN,
Let's kick some clan ass :p
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Forgott to say welcome Razz .... Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Welcome Ledah, see you in game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:22 pm

wopsi, dint get on the forum to vote :/, well u got in, no biggy, played with him a bit on the Duel server, wasnt useing my puter so laggi a bit for me, but he got some nice combos, now we just gotta test the team play Very Happy...

i Suggest a CN event, on the Sqaud Arena!!!
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:05 am

Already did Veile and i can assure you, hes not a silly person and he's a good teammate and officer etc.
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 am

Wtf, why does every1 take away the word N00b ?
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Its a Savage joke.
To demonstrate our 1337'ness and inner knowledge of the game.
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:32 pm

And social status. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->   Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ledah Aplication :) <-<Accepted>->
Page 1 of 1