CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

epic vs cn

Go down 
+6
Yoshitsune
Taawus
Rainer
Bubblechief
Ikearumba
Sienestaja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

epic vs cn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Oh I forgot one important thing:
Ino is playing his last match with us and he's going to play only if we can talk in mumble and that means that if we play 9v9, one of you have to join our mumble server in addition to be able to communicate with us.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Aha, is Ino goin' in some other clan or is he just leaving? And in that post before whats that little secret? I would be happy if we have 9v9 but I'm not sure that we will have enough ppl for that.
Back to top Go down
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Ino is going to leave s2. epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_cry You will probably notice our plan if it works so it's not that big deal, it, just helps us be more organized=no more random running Very Happy. if you can't get 10 players online we'll probably have to do 8v8 because epic really isn't able to get 9 players online today. :/
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Aha okay, I'm sorry for the ino's leaving. And I suppose that you will BD us on the very start? xD We will play just 1 (we humans or you... after a deal) match or 2 ( we are humans you beasts and other way)?
Back to top Go down
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Nah it's not a BD. 2 matches is fine for me, I just hope that ppl doesn't leave.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 pm

I can't talk in voip.
Too bad living not alone.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 pm

I can't too.... My parents are getting angry lol
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:24 am

well.
the warm up games were random and fun Smile
the actual CW - we had a bad start, lost some expansions, managed to pull it back with good squad play, got legos up and it was looking good.

Then they got an extra player, and 6 v 5 makes a huge difference. We lost each expansion 1 by 1, then upkeep, then legos and then I quit cos no one joined the concede Razz

Plus having the team admin panel bug for the entire game was frustrating as hell, and meant I couldnt donate to you guys.

So in essence, I enjoyed the PUGs much more, and although we had some good play theres nothing to be done against a larger team than you. (although it was quite funny in terms of were winning, definitely have the advantage, only a matter of time till the win....then they get an extra player, and then blam blam kaboom Very Happy)

Last edited by Ikearumba on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:32 am

Good games.
Yes pugs were fun but I enjoyed also the CW as I noticed that your teamplay was pretty nice and I say that you won even though we destroyed your stronghold. epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
About the little plan I mentioned earlier, we didn't even try it and our teamplay was completely random but it was fun! epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_smile

P.S. Hralien I would like to see you warping less, but I know it's hard to fight when lagging so good job, you know how to lag! epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 am

Hi, I'm Taawus and I'm a HoN addict.
Sorreh.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 am

Yeah the PUGs were nice but the CW was nice too but when you guys got an extra player we started losing. I think that we would win if you didnt get that extra player, we were having the advantage but teamplay was good (but I had just one dude in my squad so I couldn't even fart, he was good but...). And Ikea you were doing great with the comming just that bug screwed you up as hell.
Back to top Go down
Bubblechief
Malphas
Malphas

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:46 pm

oh you actually did the CW after the warmups. Sry for leaving early then.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Bubblechief wrote:
oh you actually did the CW after the warmups. Sry for leaving early then.
It's ok Bubble; we would had 1 player more than Epic had with you...
Back to top Go down
Crapshot
Marksman
Marksman

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Yo guys sorry i didnt make it i was caught in a car crash about 20 miles from my place on the way home Sad some old twat writ off my car im not a very happy panda
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:24 pm

nasty crapshot! I take it you're ok tho? Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:33 pm

did we win? o.O
-P.S sry for leaving, thought we were only gonna PUG
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:46 pm

that serv was kinda laggy for me :< dunno why, probably my net screw up:/, but that's not the point.. all the cw first squad was without officer, that was ugly bug for us cause i couldn't spawn with Tranduill and go with him etc. so i was like headless chicken xD. In the first pug or second there was another weird bug.. me and hotshot were trapped in portal bug Surprised, we would def that gar but it spawned us in main.. so that's weird xD
Back to top Go down
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Haha Hralien I thought that it was a part of your plan that you go solo and then others flank us. epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Yoshi yes I would say you won because turning from destruction to victory with one extra player wasn't fair move from us. But I have to admit that tsak only joined without saying anything, so the extra wasn't really part of our plan. =)
Back to top Go down
Crapshot
Marksman
Marksman

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:10 am

Yeah i aint to bad neck jus abit sour prick didnt see me slowing down on the motorway cus HE WAS TOO FUCKING OLD cheers for the sympathy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:11 am

Ouch, good to hear you are fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: epic vs cn   epic vs cn - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

epic vs cn
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3