CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Poll - Pruning of inactive members

Go down 
5 posters

Reduce CN to active/explained inactive members only?
Yes, reduce as needed
Poll - Pruning of inactive members I_vote_lcap63%Poll - Pruning of inactive members I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No, everyone should be a part of it
Poll - Pruning of inactive members I_vote_lcap0%Poll - Pruning of inactive members I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm not really sure, needs more discussion
Poll - Pruning of inactive members I_vote_lcap37%Poll - Pruning of inactive members I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

Poll - Pruning of inactive members Empty
PostSubject: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Based on Yoshi's poll, do you all think it's a good idea to streamline CN of inactive personnel? Being part of a clan should mean participation in that community, so post your ideas on that here!
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:12 pm

I think we must consult each member separately.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:30 pm

smack has some problems with his parents, even if he's playing, he doesn't have time 4 events like cws and other things Razz

critikal was active in game and in the forum too, but at one moment he became inactive, but i think he'll come back Smile

apheirox -> kick

daeron666 -> he is afk for some time already, but i saw him rarely in-game, so he's still playing

muielatigani & pimeatuli -> think they're in a tour with the band, counting that BOTH of them are afk for some time Razz

others -> dunno Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 pm

I think we could throw some of them into Carpe Somnium
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:17 am

none of these ppl participate in clan activities, or post in forums...i say KICK
-if they post on the forums/ or explain why in-game why they are not participating then take em back in, and tell them to participate more
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:12 am

Yoshi, it is kinder hard for some 1, amm, like Smack, even tho he probely wants to be more online and more active in both forum and in game events, cuz family problems like that, can be tough,.. and then, muielatigani & pimeatuli, well, those are easier than smack, we could " Kick " them, and explain them why they got " Kicked " and they are welcome to come back, as long they post there absent and reason, and try to be more on the forum, for events and so on, ( btw, i dont wanna decide whom to get kicked, nor would i say mind about this matter, most of them i dont know, and since ive to been away for some time because of some problems, well, i dont wanna be the one to judge )

but i think Smack is legaly inactive, since the problems he got,
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Veile wrote:
Yoshi, it is kinder hard for some 1, amm, like Smack, even tho he probely wants to be more online and more active in both forum and in game events, cuz family problems like that, can be tough,.. and then, muielatigani & pimeatuli, well, those are easier than smack, we could " Kick " them, and explain them why they got " Kicked " and they are welcome to come back, as long they post there absent and reason, and try to be more on the forum, for events and so on, ( btw, i dont wanna decide whom to get kicked, nor would i say mind about this matter, most of them i dont know, and since ive to been away for some time because of some problems, well, i dont wanna be the one to judge )

though i already explained why pimeatuli and muielatigani are currently inactive, counting that they are BOTH inactive [ read the replies in the upper screen ] Razz
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:05 pm

ye i know veile ^^ (i wasnt counting smack--->that would be pretty gay if i did) but the others are not giving an excuse
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:42 am

shmekerashu wrote:
Veile wrote:

though i already explained why pimeatuli and muielatigani are currently inactive, counting that they are BOTH inactive [ read the replies in the upper screen ] Razz

it was an Eksampel . . . i know u explain about Smack, was an eksampel . . . grrrr

And Yoshi, same goes for u, was an Eksampel, because think about it, was if some of the others, have some bad ass problems, so they cant sit at there computer, like, amm, there hole family been brutaly murderd ? ( this is an Eksampel . . . ) i know i wouldnt sit at my puter, (this is jsut me) i would probely be out hunting that fuker who did, and make his/her's life a living hell, even tho its gonna cost me some time in jail Smile... or the problem i had when i was gone, i managed to let ya all know i was gonna be MIA, but still, some may forget it or something, my problem, like i said some where els about my return, " Im back, fixed most of my problems, bla bla bla.. " something like, but the biggest problem still there, and thats not something that can be fixed just " Whoop ", but maybe over years, only reason i sit at my puter and play with ya guys, cuz its fun, lets my mind be on something els... so i would suggest, do what Taawus suggested, talk to them, 1 by 1, or give them some time, a lil, time, depends on how long they been MIA,
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:37 pm

[quote="Veile], so they cant sit at there computer, like, amm, there hole family been brutaly murderd ?[/quote]
Thats a perfect time for playing some games. :/

Last edited by Taawus on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : quoting error)
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:37 pm

ohhh, is it ?? lol, well, it could probely get ur mind of things :S

Last edited by Veile on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error :D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Pruning of inactive members   Poll - Pruning of inactive members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll - Pruning of inactive members
Page 1 of 1