CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->

Go down 
+3
Taawus
shmekerashu
Croat
7 posters

Can I join you?
Yes
Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap58%Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
No
Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap8%Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Don't know you
Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap33%Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Croat
Chiprel
Chiprel

Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Empty
PostSubject: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:21 pm

What is your first name:

Tomislav

How old are you:

Where are you from:

Croatia

You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be honest):

First i will kill wounded one with range and help my teammate.(i was really honest Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_smile)

Are you an action player or commander?

Action player of course
Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_smile .

Which level are you at the moment (requirement: lvl 10)?

I think 21.

Why do you want to join:

shmekerashu told
me about this nice clan Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_biggrin .

Do you have problems with VoIP:

I dont have mikcrophone.

What is your favorite game (besides S2):

PES 2009,NFS Pro Street

What kind of music do you like:

I like all music
Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_biggrin.

Do you prefer Beasts or Humans:

Like both.

Do you have a premium account:

Unfortunetly i dont have a prime acc. i am so sorry.My dad doesn't want to buy it
Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_sad.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:53 pm

nice, ur the same age as me, btw, u forgot to add the poll, i did it for ya Razz

--->Ikea i know u said no more applications, but he's really good, he has 210sf, great gameplay, and we could use him in the cw with EpicWarriors [ we have only 6 clan members in anyway, so he would be the remaining piece we need, and this could be his "test" too Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Croat
Chiprel
Chiprel

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:12 pm

I am not so good,i don't deserve 210 sf lol,according to my skills my sf need to be around 120.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Croat wrote:
I am not so good,i don't deserve 210 sf lol,according to my skills my sf need to be around 120.

to be a part of the clan t's not about how much sf you have, it's about the teamplay u have.....but sf still shows something about ur skillz, anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:10 pm

HMM.
Yes, that is with caps.
If we are recruiting, I do have someone proposed.
Someone really newby...
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Played with him today quite good i think. LOSHON asked me too if he could join. Are we taking in more players?
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:38 am

Bird wrote:
Played with him today quite good i think. LOSHON asked me too if he could join. Are we taking in more players?

i thought LOSHON is in hords (degeneration X) .......anyway, we are not recruiting infact, but we will surely accept good players, like Croat, from my perspectiv.......another example: if Mon00n wants to join us we'll surely accept him Razz

other examples (counting that after they win COIL, the frogs will just die):
HYP
XiriC
Bubblechief
Xhephon
KhaaL
boiiing
crapshot668
[ of course if they choose to join us after their actual aclan dies, we won't accept all of them, but i told u as an idea ] Razz
Back to top Go down
Croat
Chiprel
Chiprel

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:11 am

No LOSHON is in some kind of clan called TDL Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_neutral.
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:24 am

I know but he said he was leaving if he could join CN
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 am

omg...dont invite mon00n
he gave me aneg karma for kicking his ass in pub one time
he's a faggot

btw, i think ike's gonna say no, but ur stats look pretty good, ur teamwork is claimed to be good, i vote YES..but under trail since i haven't seen u play myself Very Happy
oh yeah and i have a question...is this your 2nd account, Croat?
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:03 pm

This application can take place for now pending votes on a new CN initiative i'm about to post!
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Think we should Accept croat. But cant u buy a prem acc by ur own?

Is it still the same that the none premium acc just a limited of time?
Back to top Go down
Croat
Chiprel
Chiprel

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Yes this is my 2nd acc. but i cant buy prime acc. i don't have my credit card,and my dad doesn't want to buy it,he says he wont pay for my games.Damn i hate him lol Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_mad Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Hmm thats sucks. My parent would have said the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Saaaaaaaaaaaame.
However, I do have the funds and a uncle with paypal.
Zing.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:52 am

I can tenatively say this poll is valid and you will join if it goes well, however it may be a new group that you start in Smile
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:42 pm

so should we accept him already?.....we still need at least one more player 4 the cw tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah votes look good invite sent!
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:07 pm

soo amm, whats the idea of making a new account ??, so u can get higher SF faster ??, theres something stinky about that, i cant put my finger on it, but, hmm, making a new account to own some newps at the Newbie servers to get higher SF, isnt , amm, well, fair play is it ??, just a thought, ..

but i dont know, never played with u before, i think not :S, unless ur other account was a name that looked the same as that 1, then ive might Smile,.. so a " Don't know " vote from me :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->   Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Croat wants to join. <-<Accepted>->
Page 1 of 1