CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Things that annoy you in savage 2?

Go down 
+4
shmekerashu
Taawus
xnixnix
Yoshitsune
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

Things that annoy you in savage 2? Empty
PostSubject: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:22 am

-ppl hiding behind towers
-ppl ranging instead of meleeing
-ppl who range/run
-malphas that choose to farm!!!
-tyco tyco tyco
-getting hit by static discharge!!! Very Happy
-stacks
-CLAN STACKS (especially for squirrels)
- players calling other players kids, children, etc.
-worst one of all.....PPL WHO DANCE ON DEAD BODIES!!!....numb xD

what else is there?!
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:54 am

I admit to doing that too and it is a sane tactic when defending alone against a larger number of enemies. What you probably mean are people that run a far distance when low on health to get some safety near a tower and that annoys me too (more on that later)

-ppl ranging instead of meleeing

It's kinda forgivable imo, it annoys me more when people on my team do it - but since most games out there are ranged we must understand why new players do it, especially since they get slaughtered in melee so much.

-ppl who range/run

see above

-malphas that choose to farm!!!

Definitely. A malph is a siege support unit imo. I had enough games were people said, don't kill the mine and let's farm. That is just horrible and disrespectful to your enemies. Just kill the mine so they have no upkeep and demolish the main in that case. artificially increasing SF through farming like that will not help you anyway.

-tyco tyco tyco

Yeah he has that annoying playstyle and I also prefer him not to be on my team. On the other hand I like him on the enemy's side - since he cares too much about personal safety and k/d you know he is not much danger to your buildings.

-getting hit by static discharge!!! Very Happy

That mostly annoys me in a battle, but in general I do not think that the speed debuff is op - ss was much less viable before the last patch and I think the change is good.

-stacks
-CLAN STACKS (especially for squirrels)

Yeah, but who except Tjuh likes a stack. I really enjoy playing with my clanmates, but we should be careful ourselves that we do not stack in pubs. That leaves a justified bad impression (if we stack to a big SF difference, otherwise it's fine of course).

- players calling other players kids, children, etc.

Can't say much about that. I believe mosts insults like that actually backfire on the one expounding it. And there are of course always insults that hit you in a weak spot and some people who are magically able to find it. The best armor against insults is lowering your respect for the person saying it (If you do not take someone seriously their insults do not hurt) and raising your self esteem. There is two ways to be strong, making other people weak or getting better and lifting others up while doing it. People who chose the first route should not be encouraged by having their tactic work!

-worst one of all.....PPL WHO DANCE ON DEAD BODIES!!!....numb xD

Yeah definitely a sign of immaturity and low self-esteem. But just take it as an insult or in some cases as someone saying "Wow I just killed that guy, I know I would never do that usually". I have actually never seen a really strong player do it.

what else is there?!

My biggest gripe are players that care more about their SF and k/d than winning the game. Doing stuff that really helps your team does not always give most xp and I often prefer some 100SF team player who is able to work together and go out of his way for the win, to some high SF solo egomaniac who in the end is not much help at all.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:20 am

-Bitches that fake their duel reports.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:46 am

so i hate:

-ppl ranging when they can meele
-ppl who range me then run
-getting hit by static discharge
-ppl calling others kids / children / etc [ even if i am one xD ]

and i love:

-dancing on a death body after i had a hard duel with the dead person
-clan stacks, if it's a cn stack and i'm part of it king
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:28 pm

I really don't like ppl who go in to their garison/sublair when they got less hp than you, its so irritating
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Bird wrote:
I really don't like ppl who go in to their garison/sublair when they got less hp than you, its so irritating

Yeah that is one of those annoying things that help keep your k/d up but is essentially bad for the team. You give valuable time to the enemy to attack your building just to buy some pots...
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:14 pm

HUGE ONE: when ppl give away the backdoors!! Very Happy
when u leave your sp, and tell your squad mates to spawn conj/builder u just get that one idiot who screws it up by running off
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:55 am

Yoshitsune wrote:
HUGE ONE: when ppl give away the backdoors!! Very Happy
when u leave your sp, and tell your squad mates to spawn conj/builder u just get that one idiot who screws it up by running off

Yeah that one is more funny than annoying though. You sneak a bd in, place a portal and that idiot twat in your squad spawns as whatever (but not builder) and starts to run into their sight. It is a sign though of sav2 havin a big learning curve, we should always remember how it was to start playing this game and try to give newbs as much info as possible when they Hug up like that. And I do mean that it is ok to make it very explicit when giving that kind of information.
Back to top Go down
Laurence the Numbrained
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 pm

athiests
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Yoshitsune wrote:

-tyco tyco tyco
I hate that dude... and if you don't want to play with him join the beasts. If you want to play with him join humans. He frikkin' ALWAYS joins humans. Tipical nablet.
He's very talkative but when i ask him why does he EVER joins humans he shuts the hell up. Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 pm

iGoem....this guy's a complete faggot
he stacks, he switches teams ALL the time, and is a TOTAL sf whore
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 am

I played with him a lot and he seems nice i've never seen him doing that except in one Bunker game it lasted like 135 mins and he got like 25k exp, he moved to the other team. and then I started to hate him. But RibaldSVK is nice, he doesn't have prime and his sf is 175 and he's not like iGoem and he often comms.(not a portal whore)
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:45 pm

RibaldSVK is generally good bloke, although he accused me of using a blocking exploit....I don't even know theres a block exploit apart from using block! xD
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:53 pm

He might mean the lagbreak.
Block goes BOOM during a lagspike.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Yeah that happens to me too... (when i lagg) and then ppl call me cheater cuz of the "huge" block. I told them that i lagg but they don't believe me :S
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:52 pm

I tap block.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 am

!AKANE!
nuff' said
if you don't know him he's a fucking spamming V88 cunt and he doesn't know how to play a douche bag which when we have gold he goes as comm if there isn't one and then he builds garrison just anywhere-not on mines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in savage 2?   Things that annoy you in savage 2? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that annoy you in savage 2?
Page 1 of 1