CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET!

Go down 
+6
Taawus
shmekerashu
Yoshitsune
xnixnix
Laurence the Numbrained
Ikearumba
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET!   COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Yoshitsune wrote:
take that match as a lesson:

-we need to plan more--->come up with plans LONG before the actual match
-squad officer need to communicate more--->tell squad their plans
-stay together--->cant even say how many times i got piled by a full squad
-focus more--->dont talk nonsene about who's fault it was/ stay on task
-dont lose your cool--->if something bad goes along the way, dont take it as a sign that we lost/ keep trying!
-respect eachother feelings--->arguments started during that match, and basically ruined our communication

like taawus thought it's my fucking fault we lost, i did all i could've done......and anyway, we got tech 'til siege when i commed, and we got only nexus with ikea.....don't understand wrong ikea, i'm not blaming ya, but every1 see u as a hope, this is a good thing, but not always the REAL thing Rolling Eyes

and btw, it's true that SoN trained a lot and we should do this too, but anyway, it was because the map too, like i always sucked on hellpeak, don't think i got more than 5wins on hellpeak, i think it sucks, and i suck myself on it Sad

hope that in the future u won't believe that we are GODS and come and play with NO PLAN and NOT ORGANISED, cuz if u keep doing this, i will go to a organised clan, though i already got used with u guys Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET!   COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:57 pm

shmekerashu wrote:
like taawus thought it's my fucking fault we lost, i did all i could've done......and anyway, we got tech 'til siege when i commed, and we got only nexus with ikea.....don't understand wrong ikea, i'm not blaming ya, but every1 see u as a hope, this is a good thing, but not always the REAL thing Rolling Eyes

and btw, it's true that SoN trained a lot and we should do this too, but anyway, it was because the map too, like i always sucked on hellpeak, don't think i got more than 5wins on hellpeak, i think it sucks, and i suck myself on it Sad

hope that in the future u won't believe that we are GODS and come and play with NO PLAN and NOT ORGANISED, cuz if u keep doing this, i will go to a organised clan, though i already got used with u guys Basketball

Shmek, I asked for positive based feedback and no blame game. I also think that threatening to leave the clan because of this is not constructive or useful - so stick to requested feedback please!
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET!   COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:06 am

Ikearumba wrote:
shmekerashu wrote:

Shmek, I asked for positive based feedback and no blame game. I also think that threatening to leave the clan because of this is not constructive or useful - so stick to requested feedback please!

it wasn't a threatening, but i really want to have a organised clan that owns, though this was only one loss Razz
Back to top Go down
benwilliam
Chiprel
Chiprel

PostSubject: CW against SoN   COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi guys

thanks for the nice matches yesterday
we accept the CW in 2 weeks (that would be the 15.11.2009 at 18:00 UTC right?)
but I can't promise if we can get enough people for that but I think 7vs7 should be our aim.

btw we train less than u think :-)

we start the matches with the thinking "we will loose anyway" so we just played for fun...

greating
ben
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET!   COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 pm

spy is on our mist!!!
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET!   COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:55 pm

no, torment, i told SoN to come and post on our forum about the cw between us Razz
anyway, i'll move his reply to a new thread, so we will talk there about this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET!   COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COIL SEMI FINAL SIGN UP SHEET!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2