CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!

Go down 
+5
Laurence the Numbrained
shmekerashu
Taawus
Yoshitsune
Ikearumba
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:13 pm

CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Slide110
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:14 pm

CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Slide210
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Rules are:

BEAST IS COLOURED RED, HUMAN IS COLOURED BLUE

in 1v1:

best of 3 rounds - scout vs ss / hunter vs savage / pred vs lego

Final : Best of 7 rounds - scout vs ss / hunter vs savage / pred vs lego / chaplain vs shammie / malph vs malph / builder vs conj / any pick vs any pick (normal units only)

in 2v2:

best of 3 rounds, 1 beast 1 human unit each of scout vs ss/ hunter vs savage / pred vs lego

Final : best of 5 rounds, as above but with added shaman/chaplain and malphfest/malphfest

See you all there!
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Sry, I didnt come coz I was sick and have to stay in the bed =.=
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Do you mean you're ill tomorrow and can't come? As it hasn't happened yet!

If you can't make it tomorrow no worries, get better soon! Your place can be taken by any CN that turns up, or that round will turn into a bye.

Haven't heard back from stony re:server passwords, but we'll manage to sort something out i'm sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Oh, lolz. So it's tmr not today. Very Happy I think i can come tmr
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:07 am

wait wait wait a moment!
i thought it was 9:00 A.M my time, is it 8:00 A.M now?
P.S wtf? why do i have to vs torment Sad *suspects ike hates me for blurting out the plan during clan war* lol!
Back to top Go down
Jambo72
Marksman
Marksman

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:32 am

sup. haven't managed to get on the forums much but just letting you know i'm in if you need numbers making up, not asking you to make any exceptions, also i'm good to play on Sunday, Ike.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:46 am

hmm, not sure what time it is for you yoshi, 1400 tofu time! Very Happy

As for the draws - they were impartial and random (I used a random number generator to assign them!)

Good news for sunday jambo - come and play vs le froggies!
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:26 am

"Well, i've gotten complaits on how my commentaries are boring and lifeless, and i should add a little spanish flavor to them. soo here you go...MALPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!" lol ike i laughed so hard for like 5 minutes at that vid!!!
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:45 am

btw, i might be a bit a little late since its so early in the morning (found out its 8:00 a.m i think)
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:12 am

No probs Yoshi, we'll run the other duels first, and i'm sure we won't get started right on time anyways! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:22 pm

RESULTS:

1st : Yoshi
2nd : Jambo
3rd : Hralien
4th : Numbrain

Well done all, i'll keep you posted on another tournament sometime in the future!
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:33 pm

hehe gg all Smile
kudos to ike for putting this all together
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm emailing the victory sig to you now yoshi Smile
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:27 pm

Everyone forgetting how i mopped the floor with you nublets?
Yeah, only way to get rid of Taawus is to set a rigged match.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:06 pm

heres the sig! Smile

CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Download?fid=Inbox&mid=1_73994_AEgWw0MAAJ7DStCxxgQjr1jyh7o&pid=2&tnef=&YY=1255204330495&newid=1&clean=0&inline=1

you've outdone yourself ike Razz, now all i have to do is try to make it smaller *which i have no clue how to do* and make it my signature for the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:53 am

Yoshitsune wrote:
heres the sig! Smile

CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Download?fid=Inbox&mid=1_73994_AEgWw0MAAJ7DStCxxgQjr1jyh7o&pid=2&tnef=&YY=1255204330495&newid=1&clean=0&inline=1

you've outdone yourself ike Razz, now all i have to do is try to make it smaller *which i have no clue how to do* and make it my signature for the forums Smile

Yo Yoshitsune, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but Ikearumba is one of the best fighters all time. One of the best fighters all time!
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:46 am

In case you were wondering...

CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Yoshis10
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:35 am

o.O how do i do that?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:57 am

In the post writer box theres a series of options above the main textbox - one of these is host an image, can setup your image and then paste in the URL from the middle box, and voila!
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:15 pm

I just now understood that i missed accidently 2vs 2 game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!   CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CN Duel tournament - Congrats to Yoshi! CN duel champion!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2