CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Clan User Interface

Go down 
+3
shmekerashu
Torment
Laurence the Numbrained
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurence the Numbrained
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion

Clan User Interface Empty
PostSubject: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:44 pm

We should make our own sav2 UI...With certain features that would be useful for us.
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:20 pm

u got the skillz?
Back to top Go down
Laurence the Numbrained
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Im sure we have the right bunch of skills arround here, i could probably make the icons for it...but i have some idea allready of what i want.

I want a sort of coding system in the Alt info Which shows buffs/debuffs on enemies and i would want their current health as a number(coloured to show what percent of max it is) Also when healer i would like a sort of code which decides who needs the heal the most based on current hp and sf(eg the person with the highest exp and lowest health gets heal)
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:37 pm

eaxs, transparent mod is one way to start
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 am

anyway, numb, do this and then we'll check out.....if we like it we'll use your mod idea, if not, we won't
Back to top Go down
Laurence the Numbrained
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:09 am

shmekerashu wrote:
anyway, numb, do this and then we'll check out.....if we like it we'll use your mod idea, if not, we won't

ahhh well i will have a attempt
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:10 am

I know a load of C++ programmers but i'm not sure if they would be interested in helping making things on Sav2, they prefer to only make things on our CoD4 server. Razz
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:33 pm

u should talk with them anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Guffrus
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Modifying the alt info is a great idea, i find this feature very helpful but it definately has problems.

The main issue i have with it is when there are many players and all the information is overlayed over each other and i cant make sense of it.

It would be great if players with full hps or maybe 80 percent or more were ignored and only weakened allies and nmes were shown.

Perhaps a player count would be good too? like an overview of the situation in your view. like 8 allies 4/3/1 nmes 12 6/2/4 this would tell you that there were 8 allies in view and 12 nmes, of the allies 4 were pretty fresh, 3 were moderate health and 1 near death and total nmes 12, 6 fresh, 2 moderate, 4 near death. this combined with the ignore of fresh would allow you to quickly asses the situation and give aid to weak allies and finish weak nmes.

Guffrus

p.s. i have no idea how to do this, but if you have the skills that would be cool imo
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:14 pm

I haz Stans altinfo.
Works fine.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:18 pm

I got Wiwi's UI and it looks good to me.
I love them commands; Slow that guy commander.
Or, Recall me if you need, commander.
And Comm UI is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Guffrus
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Ive downloaded wiwi's mod pack and am trying it out, i had one quick game and it was quite confusing being so different but there are certainly things that are better and im sure i will adapt in time.

Guffrus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan User Interface   Clan User Interface Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan User Interface
Page 1 of 1