CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most? Empty
PostSubject: Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most?   Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Mb you heard of my Helms-Deep-Mod and now i want you to help me with your opinions! (here's the link, for these who dont know, what i'm talking about: Click me!)

Atm i have a (not rly a problem) but i dont know what should i do, how should i make the map. Here're the three possibilities, please post which do you like more:

Every 30secs, 4 units will spawn: Predator, Conjurer, Summoner, Shaman.
And if the defender getting out theier castle, (mb through the secret path) and they are able to destroy for example the predator den, no preds are spawning any more. And if they manage to destroy the Lair the win. (But there're many towers around and its only with many players possible i think).

I make waves, so first wave 10-20 conjurer spawn, then mb 15summoner, 15shapeshifter...
And the players have no advantage if they destroy a building of the enemies...
But this gives mb more the defender feeling, don't know...

Players can join beast and human, they attackers (beast) get help from attacking npcs and the defenders have the wall, some start npcs, gate, secret path and catapult.
I'll remove some tower of the beasts and if the humans manage to destroy the lair they win (or survive mb 20-30 min) and the beasts if the destroy the stronghold within 30min.

In each possibiltie the wall will blow up after 5-10min and hellbourne-npcs will spawn for the beast side to attack the castle too.

I hope i get many answers!!! Thank you for reading, testing and everything else!
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most?   Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 am

Having multiple pred dens and stuffs for the defenders to destroy isn't an option?
Otherwise option 1 would be too weak.
I'm thinking something along the lines that at wave 5, another type of unit joins the wave unless its building is destroyed.
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most?   Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:51 am

I prefer survival mode with the waves become stronger and stronger. This map give a lot of advantage for human so that I think Beast side should have something.
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most?   Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:43 pm

i've never played mods in savage so it would be nice to try any of them Smile
Back to top Go down
SMACKDOWN
Revenant
Revenant

PostSubject: Re: Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most?   Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 am

I like the idea of number 2 - where you have to tech up faster than the strength of the mobs - but finding the right balance of increased hardness will be tricky.... not to mention trying to code it
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most?   Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:54 am

Laughing I have votes now for every possiblitie and i don't know what i should choose, mb i build everything and whats the most fun, will be the final one?
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most?   Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting for my MOD - What do you prefer most?
Page 1 of 1