CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

How to calculate SF?

Go down 
+2
Critikal
hotshot13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

How to calculate SF? Empty
PostSubject: How to calculate SF?   How to calculate SF? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:34 am

I know that SF = exp/min but I feel something wrong. My SF is 160 last week and I realized the more I play the lower my SF gets. If I win the match then nothing changes but if I lose just one match doesnt matter how much exp I get in that match, I still lost my SF. Now, I just check my SF and it went down to 158.8... Have no idea what's wrong.

Anyways, SF is just pussy but I'm curious why?
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: How to calculate SF?   How to calculate SF? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:38 am

i think it recalculates after u gained a certain amount of matches. but ur sf is calculated by (sum(sf gained in every match))/(nr. of matches)
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: How to calculate SF?   How to calculate SF? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Its from all you games played over 30 days and lets say you have a game played 30 days ago with 200 sf and today a match with 100 so its 150 but tomorrow it will be 100
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: How to calculate SF?   How to calculate SF? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Well, I didnt play any game in June so that my SF will go lower..... Anyways, thanks Critikal and Hazza for your info. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: How to calculate SF?   How to calculate SF? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:12 am

Would that mean if I got 290 SF in a game then didn't go on Sav2 for 29 days then come back I would have 290 SF? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: How to calculate SF?   How to calculate SF? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: How to calculate SF?   How to calculate SF? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:37 pm

infact it's kinda' tricky.....i was away the whole august, 30 days, and my sf was still 143.....then in the next day after i played i should've had exactly the sf i made that day, but it remained 143....so this is kinda' lame..... bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to calculate SF?   How to calculate SF? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to calculate SF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Savage 2 :: Questions and Support-
Jump to: