CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl

Go down 
+4
Torment
Hralien
Eragom
shmekerashu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Empty
PostSubject: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 am

need at least 10ppl active tomorrow at 4pm GMT on uk7, 4 our cw with frogs.....even the newest members can come so we have an ensurance......cuz i really want this cw with frogs xD
who CAN SURELY come, reply here
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:57 pm

*here*

I want to take part! cheers

@Hazza: It's 5pm for ous, right? (GMT +1, because its GMT +2 in the forum, but i thought it's +1??? found strange thing on the official s2 forum:

we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Questi10
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:25 pm

and i still think that central european countries have GMT +2 now - the summer time Razz maybe i'm wrong but i would rather come at good hour for this cw Razz, here's the link Razz
http://wwp.centraleuropeantime.eu/
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:36 pm

so hralien, u will play, no??
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:30 pm

ready to torment tomorrow at 6 o'clock local
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Ok, also 6 o'clock is a bad time for me Shocked But i think i'll get it anyway, so cya tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:57 pm

I'l be there.
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:31 pm

i think, i will be there Very Happy, unless my father give me some task to do... :/
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Count me in Smile, ill be some 1's personal healer ^^. . .

but, we gonna do VoIP? ( since i now know what it means ^^ )

if we are, could some 1 tell me if its gonna be in game, or a program, so i can download that program asap

thx
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:00 pm

take skype, then make an account Wink
look in general->Instant Messaging and VoIP too se our skype ids.....torment, hralien, u should do this too Very Happy

eragom, please, u accept the challenge, so we can be sure that we will play tomorrow and hazza don't denies it xD
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 pm

I'd love to remind you all that there is an ingame voip. No tinkeryhuggery needed.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:18 am

And I also would like to remind you, If we dont get that CW going this week or SOONER, there will be unforseen consequences. Maybe like me quitting Carpe Noctem because I AM TIRED how this clan runs under the reign of a clanleader who visits the forum once a week and the game ONCE A MONTH. Hazza, gtfo. Either I get more power, or we need a new hierarchy.
Fine, I wont quit but I am really tired of this paperwork.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:38 am

and taawus.....it seems u are exactly like me.....u're thinking like me.....and if we don't get this cw, i WILL quit CN and join.......i dunno, maybe frogs Very Happy

now really, hazza, u are the leader of this clan, u should be more interested about this clan......u should care more.....u should've organized the clan war, not me.....u should invite good ppl in the clan, not me.....u should be the most active member from the clan, not me.....and still u don't give a damn about this clan and u keep playing HoN.....if u don't accept this challenge, me and taawus will leave CN, and maybe more, not only the 2 of us......and even if u accept this challenge, but u don't change yourself or give the leadership to any1 else, we will leave this clan.....now really, u should be the most active member, u should organize cws, u should invite good ppl in this clan......U SHOULD CARE MORE ABOUT THIS CLAN
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Ooohh Crap, now look what I have triggered...

shmekerashu wrote:
u should invite good ppl in the clan, not me
But you're not ! I am ^^. lol!
just kidding
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:05 pm

listen pls i visit the forum as often as i can but the clanwar came too soon i mean we didnt even had the chance to organize it.
If you want this clanwar, okay do it, but we will fail because there arent enough members who replied here and because some of us arent as good as frogs.

Its just i cant play a game reguarly, i have to play other things Sav2 became boring.
Like last time i didnt play for like a month and then started playing again.

So if someone wants to take over the clan administration for the time im not here its okay, i know i should do more but i dont want
and cant.
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:55 pm

i'll be there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl   we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we need a lot of ppl to be active tomorrow at 4pm GMT, sth kinda 10ppl
Page 1 of 1