CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->

Go down 
+2
Taawus
Veile
6 posters

want this Nap in the clan ??
Yes
Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap44%Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
hmm, whos this guy again ?
Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap22%Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
ohh him *sigh*, hell NO
Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap0%Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
pfff, just let him, maybe he would stop annoying us
Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap22%Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
sure, hes from Denmark so why not :D
Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap11%Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
yes
Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap0%Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Empty
PostSubject: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:10 am

Hello all, ill start with the Applycation.

What is your first name:

My first name is Torben

How old are you:

well, feel old, just turned 20 so, hehe, well i think its old Very Happy

Where are you from:

im from Denmark, a nice lil Country, so i like it Smile

Describe yourself a bit

hmm, though one aint it ??, hmm, well, im a 20 year old boy/man, ill prefer Boy since i see my self still as a 15 year old ^^, but i just like have to fun, can be serious when needed, but mostly, i just like to have fun, and i live in Denmark, in a small little City called Skive, i like to play computer, have fun with my frinds, hangin out with my girl frind(whom i love VERY much), spend a little time with my family from time to time, but mostly my frinds, my frinds are everything to me, i would do anything for my frinds and the people i trust. at the moment, im in the Army, was my plan to go to Afhanistan here in August, but since i cought a sickness ( since ive gotta be honest, its a Depression ), so i dint see me Fit to go to Afghan, because i was affraid to get my frinds/sqaud in danger, and was affraid i would change when i came back, but im hoping to be healthy again in January so i can go there Smile

If there is good,neutral and bad what would you be:

well, if was to chose, i would sad MEAN !!, but, people keep saying im a good person, so, i guess im Neutral Very Happy

You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be honest):

Depends on the sitiuation, if its in real life, where i got a frind Stabbed in the stomach, and 1 frind about to get a HECK of a beating from 2 guys, i would probely, grap my cellphone, call 911, while walking to the 2 guys, and punch them in the head so they gonna wake up a couple of weeks later saying " what the f*ck ", then i would run over to my wounded frind, and give him first aid.

IF it was in game, (S2) i would shit my pants and hope Urk is close :O. . .

Are you an action player or commander?

Well, i mostly like to be a Action player, BUT, i can play Comm i think, well, not the best comm there is, but i know what to do Smile

Which level are you at the moment (requirement: lvl 10)?

hmm, my level, hmm, though 1, gotta get in the game and check it, hmm, right now im level 34, and dont know if u guys wanna know, but just in case, 122 SF at the moment, had 6 mothns break from S2, but when i came back, i was down to 45, so i had to work back up to get over 100, so now 122 Smile,

Why do you want to join:

well, ive heard from some of the guys already in, that its an awesome clan, with awesome people in it, and i know some of them, Urk, Shmek, Ikerumba, Jeronix(he helped me alot when i startet this game Very Happy, hes kinder my MENTOR/MASTER), and know some other guys to, but dint had time to check the full member list :/.

Do you have problems with VoIP:

hmmm, VoIP, well, i'll admit, im not very smart, so if some one could explain me what it is i would surely tell ya Very Happy

What is your favorite game (besides S2):

hmm, other games, hmmm, well, i play a few other games, Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor, used to play a game calld Knight Online(awesome game, helped me alot with the troubles i was in back then Very Happy), well those are the games i play most, but right now, i cant play those, so now it is S2! Very Happy

What kind of music do you like:

music, hmm, well i like most every thing that have a good beat to it, and depends on what mood im in

Do you prefer Beasts or Humans:

depends on how i wanna play, for support i like to be Humans, (Chaplin power !) and i like beast when i go out and beat people Very Happy( Shape Shifter FTW)

Do you have a premium account:

Yes i have, i think ive paid 15$ for it, since i bought it over steam, so theres a lil fee but heck, i dont regret anything Smile

Last edited by Taawus on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot the POLL, dint know i could set it up :O)
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 am

Were still sorting our stuff out so I'l keep saying our applications are closed. However, due to the facts and circumstances that-
A) We didn't get 7 clanners together for any of the Battletournaments, there may be an exception.
B) Exceptions have been made, so you maaay be accepted.
C) If the rest of the CN (Carpe Noctem (tm) (c) (o)) likes you, you may be accepted.
D) If you are a girl you will be autoaccepted. I belive thats the tits or gtfo rule.

I'm going to nitpick your application, please stand by Razz
This is just my opinion, no need to throw bricks at me.
But if you are to throw bricks, please red ones, they are softer.

Veile wrote:

go to Afhanistan
I doubt you can make much of a diffrence in a country thats last 500 years favorite pasttime has been warfare.
Veile wrote:

IF it was in game, (S2) i would shit my pants and hope Urk is close :O. . .
Damn he has a reputation...
Veile wrote:

well, ive heard from some of the guys already in, that its an awesome clan
Blame it all on Shmek. But as we say in here, who else lifts the tail but not the dog itself...
Veile wrote:

, with awesome people in it, and i know some of them, Urk, Ikearumba,
Damn, I'm not getting famous at this rate, Increase teabaggery by 500% !
Veile wrote:

Shmek,
Shmek beats me at reputation, damn you shmeke, damn thy!
Veile wrote:

Jeronix(he helped me alot when i startet this game Very Happy, hes kinder my MENTOR/MASTER), and know some other guys to, but dint had time to check the full member list :/.
Jeronix quit. He has his own clan now. Cubed-Boxlings
Veile wrote:

hmmm, VoIP, well, i'll admit, im not very smart, so if some one could explain me what it is i would surely tell ya Very Happy
Voice over Ip. Voicechat.
Veile wrote:

(Chaplin power !)
You started it.
Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Charlie_Chaplin
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

hmmmm.....which of those lots "yes" possibilities should i choose??
think the first yes xD

anyway, ss rulez when i'm with u, plit, hralien or mangaroo xD.......those sac rushes are just perfect, llove them Very Happy

[u can see your stats on the s2 site Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 pm

I invite you.
The Applications arent closed anymore i just had to organize the clan (kicklist etc)
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:33 pm

hmm, " no need to trow bricks " ey ?? Razz, well i wont, i understand, and that Chaplin power, lol, that was awesome, still laughing lol, and VoIP, well, hmm, i got a mic, sounds a lil static in S2, but i can use it, and i dont mind useing it Smile, and it wasnt Shmek there " Recrutit " me, it was, hmm, well was kinder Urk, he told me to apply to ya clan when it was open for invites again, but Shmek told me the Web site, and told me the invites was open again so Very Happy, but i think ive only played with u once Taawus, but i think u was comm, and i gave u 5 Stars, even tho we lost, BUT, was awesome comming Very Happy...

and Shmek, i chose that HELL NO thingy, so hmm, would be awesome if its a Yes or 1 of the other's YESSSS Very Happy

Thx alot Hazza, and about tournements, well just post in the calender and ill will let ya guys know the day its posted if i can paticipat in it or not ^^

" Charlie Chaplin " lol lol lol, i think i should get that Picture hahaha
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:00 pm

hmm, havnt gotten any invites, check all kinds of places, untill Shmek told me to check the forums.savage2.com,

but still no invite, then he told me to inform ya guys Smile

Peace Tha Chaplin!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm

then get badcom too
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:47 pm

badcom already joined other clan, and, if u look at his application, we said him to wait a bit til the applications are opened again, but he just joined other clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:54 am

Badcom joined 'EpicWarriors' a few days after he got denied here... I guess he was really desperate to be in a clan.
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 pm

invite resend
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Hazza wrote:
invite resend

awesome, and acceptet it Smile, well i think i did, press the link to accept but nothing happend :O,. weird , im confused, . . .i dont like being confused, . . . ARGHHH!! IM NOT CRAZY!! ARGHHH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->   Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all, Veile wanna join Carpe Noctem :) <-<Accepted>->
Page 1 of 1