CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].

Go down 
+7
Critikal
Ikearumba
Eragom
Hazza
Taawus
shmekerashu
WoooTzZ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Empty
PostSubject: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:14 am

He keeps team switching near the for malphas ALL THE TIME. Even when his clan members are on the losing team which him he switches just to get a win, he's really fucking pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:28 am

WoooTzZ wrote:
He keeps team switching near the for malphas ALL THE TIME. Even when his clan members are on the losing team with him he switches just to get a win, he's really fucking pissing me off.

infact, me 2, but u can't convince him to give up at this shit, he loves the malph so much that he betrayes his own clan-mates Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:20 pm

I just feel like evening up the odds. Either that or 500 win award.
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Could someone please describe the problem a little bit more?
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Maybe speak first with inyoulikeme, would be more helpful. Tell him that you don't like it. I think he doesn't know it, remember him to playing in team as clan!!!
I think it was only a little mistake of him. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:10 pm

We did the first time, me and shmekerashu. But he still does it.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:05 pm

This is what happens when you spamrecruit everyone, I'm not calling names or pointing fingers at shmekerashu but seriously, last 3 unstacked matches, check replays.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:55 pm

it wasn't spam recruit, taawus, ino deserves to be in our clan......
this is just a shitty thing that he does, even if he's in the losing team, but with his clanmates, when the enemy team gets a hs, he changes the team just so he can take a malph.......

[and taawus, don't make me remember that u always change the team when u are in the losing team with your clanmates Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:28 pm

I support non clanstackers or stackers in general.
If you do it, well you can do it but you wont make friends/make more friends when you unstack AND the game will be more fun.

(In both teams are noobs, team 1 is stack and team 2 is non stack, if i join team 1 all the good players steal my kills if i join team 2 i can take out their noobs)
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:16 pm

the idea was, if u and your clanmates join the same team and you are losing, don't fucking change the team when u can, to take a malph (like ino) or just 4 a win (like taawus)......

[even i changed the team once, but there were me and another clanmate in hummies, and another clanmate in beasts.....and i changed from hummies to beasts, thinking that i might help them - hummies were winning - and that anyway i'll be with a clanmate in team]
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Dont really switch at all, unless there is ridiculous spawn q (three or more) or a fairly big sf difference in a game whose outcome can still be changed. (Rather than changing to play deathmatch on either side)
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Shemk, they have a point and i also told u this. Having tons of members is not the way. A good clan is formed out of ppl with potential and not necessarily good alrdy. Ppl with potential can achieve greatness. If u take too many members at once (like we seem to do) things will get out of control in the future. I suggest we close recruitment for a while and work with what we have. We need to get to know each other, learn our strengths and our weaknesses, actually form a team.

I know how u feel, i was exactly like u once, mirror image.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:38 pm

shmekerashu wrote:

[and taawus, don't make me remember that u always change the team when u are in the losing team with your clanmates Wink ]
I also switch when I'm on the winning team!
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:40 pm

I do the same Taawus Razz Switching to the losing team is the shit ! Unless the comm gives u a psychic breakdown Wink
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:39 am

Critikal wrote:
Shemk, they have a point and i also told u this. Having tons of members is not the way. A good clan is formed out of ppl with potential and not necessarily good alrdy. Ppl with potential can achieve greatness. If u take too many members at once (like we seem to do) things will get out of control in the future. I suggest we close recruitment for a while and work with what we have. We need to get to know each other, learn our strengths and our weaknesses, actually form a team.

I know how u feel, i was exactly like u once, mirror image.

Thats what i was afraid of and we should stop inviting for a while now (also dont invite badcom)
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 pm

god damnit, guys, can't u see that we're not talking about the invites, but ABOUT THE CLAN MEMBERS THAT ARE WITH OTHER CLAN MEMBERS IN THE TEAM AND THEY CHANGE IT TO GET A MALPH OR TO WIN, god damnit, don't change the subject......and anyway, i didn't invite every1, maybe ppl want to join CN cuz they like the clan, or cuz they see here are good players.....u really can't understand that ppl join CN maybe cuz they see me, or taawus, or hazza in here.....u just started to believe something that is way too shitty, that i invited all the CN members or something like this.......and this isn't this way u think!!

[taawus, i know u switch when u are on the winning team too, but u switched when u were with other CN members in the losing team couple of times too, and DON'T DENY THIS, cuz u know this is the truth]
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:37 pm

shmekerashu wrote:

[taawus, i know u switch when u are on the winning team too, but u switched when u were with other CN members in the losing team couple of times too, and DON'T DENY THIS, cuz u know this is the truth]
I'm not denying it. I'm just trying to make the ugly truth a bit prettier. Now, must focus on the truth's cleavage. Ermm...nevermind....
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 pm

but i like the truth in his truthfull reality, not prettier^^ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Shmek, when did u even said no to an app ? just 1 "no" ! Never ? Razz

And we didn't change the subject, we just pointed out why these things happen Smile
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 pm

it's not about saying no or yes, it's about the person that applies, if he deserves to be in this clan, if it's skilled enough, but still loves teamplay^^
Back to top Go down
Inoyoulikeme
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:55 pm

Did I really get everyone so upset? As I recall, I only did this during one match, so the 'ALWAYS SWITCHES' argument is out, I didn't do it to 'tick' anyone off. If this is such a big issue I won't team switch again.

If you really have that big of an issue with me please PM me and don't post in forums where I probably will not look for a while, as this is the first I have heard of any problem, no-one has said ANYTHING to me via clan chat, PM or even in-game.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:03 pm

infact woootzz and me told u something like "shitty ino, u changed your team only to get a malph" or something like this.......

but woootzz started this topic 3 days after that day, so u probably did it again, this time when i wasn't on......

this is not such a big issue, but it made woootzz mad it seems Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inoyoulikeme
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Did what again? I don't team switch to get Malphas and I take that as an insult. Depending on the situation I may team switch occasionally. I don't even know to which match he is referring, did he link the match ID?
Back to top Go down
Hazza
Admin
Admin
Hazza

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Shme i know you didnt invite everyone.
To be honest in puplic matches you are "allowed" to teamswitch to get malph, after all its not a big clanfight
but you should finish it then and not farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].   Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER]. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ino's a peice of [FECAL MATTER].
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Savage 2 :: General-
Jump to: