CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>

Go down 
+2
shmekerashu
Ikearumba
6 posters

Should we take him?
Yes of course!
Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap83%Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
I don't know!
Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap17%Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No, i don't like him!
Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> I_vote_lcap0%Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Empty
PostSubject: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Please answer the following questions:

What is your first name: Leo

How old are you: 26

Where are you from: UK

Describe yourself a bit

Currently writing up a PhD in Physics so work at odd hours, play some savage to unwind when not playing basketball or running round the Bristol countryside!

If there is good,neutral and bad what would you be:

Always ends up on the good side, whether i'm trying to or not

You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be honest):

Charge in swinging for everything in reach, probably using myself as a meatshield in the process Smile

Are you an action player or commander?

Action player, commed a couple of times but strength is definitely on the field

Which level are you at the moment (requirement: lvl 10)?

Why do you want to join:
Get some regular games with much better structure, as opposed to the mix of good games, deathmatch, mass-stacks and clueless coms that are the public ones

Do you have problems with VoIP:
Don't have it hooked up at present but can if needs be

What is your favorite game (besides S2):
RPG-esque, last two before S2 were Fallout 3 and Mount n Blade (especially the latter with various mods!)

What kind of music do you like:
Bit of all sorts, Drum n bass and jazzy hip hop tend to win out. Going to see the Cat empire in a couple of weeks who are a mix of jazz and ska. (meant to do a good live set!)

Do you prefer Beasts or Humans:
Eithers fine. Prefer conj over builder, marksman over shapeshifter, savage/hunter either way, pred over lego, steambuchet over tempest and behe over ram.

Do you have a premium account: Smile
Yup, $10 well invested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:12 pm

i can see u had time to post your application, mate Very Happy
hope eragom is not so slow as hazza at sending invitations, after the votes will be positive :p
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:37 pm

yea, i like how u play
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

eragom plzz start the voting faster Smile) ......even if only 2hours ago he applied, which is kinda soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Sorry but i have still school, (only 2 weeks left then summer holidays cheers)
But i visit this forum up to 10 times a day!

So but now i add the survey!
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:40 pm

lol.....i finished school 1 week ago Very Happy ^^
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Lucky you!^^
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 pm

yep, lucky me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Ikearumba wrote:
and Mount n Blade (especially the latter with various mods!)

THATS IT, YOU'RE IN !
Back to top Go down
Critikal
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:11 pm

there should be a rule added. if u join u also need to be active on the forum so we won't have to look u up in game to tell u what's going on
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Yeah thats rly a good idea!
I write a news to this!
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:28 pm

No probs on keeping updated!

I heard they were releasing a multiplayer mount n blade patch? Wonder what happened to that! Will have to have a jousting match if they did..
Or just brutalise endless river pirates Very Happy

Let me know if there's anything else I need to do, i'll keep an eye out on this forum regularly
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Thats good! And how it's looking you are going to join soon, don't you? bounce
Let us wait till tomorrow and if the survey doesn't change ---> welcome in the clan!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:35 pm

River pirates you say? I though i had decimated all of them. Oh nevermind, i got looters. And 'dem pesky swadians. Dodging my *voice of god* MASTERCRAFT WARBOW WITH POWERDRAW 10 with their crossbow reloading. P.S. 150 damage headshots. P.S.S. You can guess whos side i am on.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:02 am

I always intend to make up a bow-master, then get distracted by how many knights I can impale at once on a great lance whilst trampling peasants on a heavy charger. (think you can guess my preferred side now!) I had a quick look and multiplayer comes out in autumn, should be good
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 pm

All i can say is, Fear my Instakill arrows. Not even shield can stop those. What? Your fingers are exposed? BAM YOU'RE DEAD Do i see your big toe there? BAM DOUBLEKILL. And when you got 66 arrows, woop. Besides, i get to use a knightkiller tactic, stand still on my horse till they lower their shields and get an arrow in the face. My current char has 646k exp points, my Uber ancient char from the days of 0.6xx has 2.6 million exp points. I started a new char because the old one was OVERKILL, either that or because i couldnt get powerdraw 10 anymore Very Happy (without grinding to eternity)
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Ok nothing changed, so: Welcome in our clan!!! Check your messages and accept the invite!

I guess you'll a good member of our clan! I saw you often and played often with you, dont know if you saw me, but regardless.

WELCOME!

(Dont forget to be active here in forum please, so we see you're still playing and you know whats going on!)

And if you want to take part in the clan war, go here: Clan-WAR
Back to top Go down
Muielatigani
Hunter
Hunter
Muielatigani

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:36 pm

I like u'r style, played with u many times, and the Cat Empire are awsome.
Glad u joined.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:51 am

Very Happy
Sounds good guys, glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>   Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikearumba wants to join too! <<Accepted>>
Page 1 of 1