CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!

Go down 
+2
Taawus
Ikearumba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat! Empty
PostSubject: Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!   Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:05 am

Hard luck guys, losing 2-1 and all wins were with humans XD

We'll work on it and do better next time. Please don't whine so much if at all possible, you all sound like a bunch of spoiled little kids when you do that.

I think we lost the third round when we sent 2 random behes on their own through mid, when we execute a plan we need to do so decisively rather than randomly!

(I think wasting loads of time on the grimms walls didn't work out Smile )

playerSVK, your commanding is alright, but you need a microphone to tell us what to do!

Anyways, heads up for the next game, sign up sheet will be posted tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!   Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:37 am

POOOORTAAAAAL SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Back to top Go down
pLAYERsvk
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
pLAYERsvk

PostSubject: Re: Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!   Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:59 am

in the begin.: I AM SORRY, i thought we will play 5.5, not 5/2.. i wanted to practise base layout this 3 days.. but today i came to savage by accident and you told me that in 30 minutes we play.. so thats why i didnt know where to build buidlings and our bases look like mess..

First round i dont even remember.. they pushed us really hard.. Sad

Second round i made terrible errors that didnt happen to me half a year.. i never placed garr too far away from mine...
dead ressed guys kicked my ass later twice.. luckily we were able to repair all damage on buildings and keep up with their technology.. amazing siege rush just when they finished HS was awesome.. we won this round.. but it was worse time of my savage life I love you

Third round = final round.. i dont know.. we could win this game.. They take north with all players and then use best 3 players to push our main.. they were constantly in our base and i couldnt expand NW.. i really wanted to but couldnt.. i feel like nobody is listening to me and dont trust me.. so there was 0 cooperation.. A lot of ppl saying that we have no plan..

We didnt have plan because we didnt have opportunuty to come with good moves.. We couldnt expand south because Their wall was already destroyed and they will easily kill it from main with Legos.. We couldnt expand NW because 80% of time there were players in our main and i hardly build one strata here.. My plan started when i send hralien to kill our wall and make way for Behe rush..

In moment when we were about to win, hralien cleared path in middle and you could easily siege rush with 4 behes, i donated gold to everyone, but you didnt spawn.. sieges went alone.. at first hralien, then ikea + no0b alone with no support.. (2 sieges + shaman nearly killed academy.. if more players join then we would win)

In conclusion i made terrible mistakes, played really slow and lets say that Morning is not my favourite map Very Happy i think i will never play it again.. I am sorry for mistakes.. i dont think it is good idea to send complete newbie to command against strongest enemies..
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!   Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:19 pm

I think seeing as if you've got north you have virtually won, because a squad 3 isnt going to do much damage against towers and a garrison, we should send everybody but one officer north and build as early as possible and frantically donate for an armory so we can get towered up quickly.

As for that one officer he should go lone to our natural as a builder/conjurer and drop a portal and help build the sub lair. His squad should then take builder/conjurer and whack the hell out of their garrison.Then we get seige get some from north, some from south etc, etc.

Also we should before the match designate the squad members to go seige and the ones that'll go shammine/builder for repairs.
cherry
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!   Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:21 pm

FORGOT TO SAY THIS:

playersvk go on local and start a game, then open console (ctrl+F8) and type : startgame
then take command and you can practise building posistiongs.
also there are codes for money and build time but i can remember them, anbody know? scratch
Back to top Go down
n00bpwner
The Magnus Von Whoopass
The Magnus Von Whoopass

PostSubject: Re: Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!   Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:45 pm

I think that a forward outpost...at north RIGHT AT THE START would help, and by at north i dont mean at the mine. i just mean in the path leading too it.
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!   Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Yea also more sub lairs, just because there's no gold mine there doesn't mean you can't build there Wink
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!   Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:42 am

Wtf I kept saying in the game to build some forward advancements. I hate you guys. ='[ Never listen to me. :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!   Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard luck guys for a 2-1 defeat!
Page 1 of 1