CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!

Go down 
+2
pLAYERsvk
Ikearumba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Empty
PostSubject: COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!   COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Great work guys, I only played 2nd round, but we seemed to do well, switching back and forth with behes smashing their bases, and covering def where needed.

Thought it was generally good, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
pLAYERsvk
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
pLAYERsvk

PostSubject: Re: COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!   COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:06 pm

the best 2 matches i have ever played..

next time, more experiences.. better commanding Smile

i enjoyed it a lot, but was kind a nervous
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!   COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Base layout needs upgrading.
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!   COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 am

Taawus wrote:
Base layout needs upgrading.

Agreed, we need some Def towers, so when we are under attack in first round, and we hitting there lair, it would be rather awefull to lose like that :/, and it toke both me and taawus to take down the 3 attacks, so towers = Epic Wink...

But both rounds was well played, first round we had some nice team play, as chapie/chappie/chapie in my sqaud Wink,. (Taawus and Element) the other sqaud was over west pushing north, while we was pushing East from south Wink, and as i saw, the both sqaud was fast to spawn where some def was needed,..

2nd round was really great !, our start could have been a lil bit better, but half way in the match, and the end, was ours, cuz of the Smashing Ikea with cover of a couple of shammies and Conjs Wink..

we gonna own COIL now, 1st Place here we come! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!   COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 pm

I also agree. In the round i played we had no base defences. Also the dark blue squad chaplain rush started off good...and then failed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
n00bpwner
The Magnus Von Whoopass
The Magnus Von Whoopass

PostSubject: Re: COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!   COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:13 pm

just copy my behemoth proof tower layout for humans pleeeeze, have acadamy and stronghold protected by one behe proof shield and armory/monestary protected by another.(yes this does leave it vulnrable to having both buildings hit by sac at once before the shield, but so what you got to put up with that if you want to make a shield that cant be hit by behes!!111)

COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Shot0010
Believe it or not this setup is hardcore.
Back to top Go down
pLAYERsvk
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
pLAYERsvk

PostSubject: Re: COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!   COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:45 pm

amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

PostSubject: Re: COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!   COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Noo, even better a UNIT PROOF structure (apart from tempests):
place the sheild tower at the corner of the stronghold then put buildings around it, then nobody can get to the sheild tower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!   COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COIL match vs SoN result and feedback: 2-0 win!
Page 1 of 1