CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Appllication <-<Declined>->

Go down 
+4
Ikearumba
Muzzle
Laurence the Numbrained
olisat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
olisat
Builder
Builder

Appllication <-<Declined>-> Empty
PostSubject: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 am

Please answer the following questions:

What is your
first name: John

How old are you:15

Where are you from:nigeria

Describe
yourself a bit

If there is good,neutral and bad what would
you be:good

You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the
left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be
honest):
if i can heal, heal one on right then we go help one on left, if not, obviously go help the on on left.

Are you an action
player or commander?
either
Which level are you at the moment
(requirement: lvl 10)?
dunno how to check lv. shud be up there i think
Why do you want to join:
need a clan, more fun.
Do you
have problems with VoIP:
no
What is your
favorite game (besides S2):
uhm, fifa 10
What kind of music do you like:
hip hop, r and b, rap
Do
you prefer Beasts or Humans:
either.
Do you have a premium account:
nop
------------------------------------
Taawus's
expanded questions.

If the enemy has
Predators, what do you tech next:
duno
If the enemy has Legionnaires,
what do you tech next:
duno
What do you do if you see a shuffle vote:
press f3 and vote no
You
have 27 souls, what do you pick when your team has already 3 malphai:
dunno im sorta new.
What
do you do when you see a 150 sf player charging right towads you:
go to teamate to help battle, if no one is near, you can call me naruto, never give up o.o
What
do you do when you see a 220 sf player charging right towards you:same thiing as up

What
do you do when you see a 350 sf player charging right towards you:same thing as up

When
you loose the game (due to stack), who do you blame?
commander...
Back to top Go down
Laurence the Numbrained
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:37 am

this seems to be a scam, how much money do we need to transfer to get the 1,000,000?
Back to top Go down
olisat
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:05 am

how is this a scam?
Back to top Go down
Muzzle
ShapeShifter
ShapeShifter

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:12 am

Laurence the Numbrained wrote:
this seems to be a scam, how much money do we need to transfer to get the 1,000,000?

Omg that was mean! lol
Back to top Go down
olisat
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:13 am

i don't get it. Is it cuz im new and all? is he making fun of me cuz im sorta new?
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:58 am

No, there's a running joke in UK (and USA) about callers from Nigeria asking for bank details and money transfers Smile

Looking at your application and savage 2 stats, I think you need more game experience before joining one of the "full" clans (think level 25-30)

However, I would recommend joining one of the newbie clans, which are designed around helping new players get some better team play. You can find these on the savage 2 forums, the two clans are linked below:

The Newerth Inquisition:
http://forums.savage2.com/showthread.php?t=20709

The Influx:
http://forums.savage2.com/showthread.php?t=21018

Take a look here and register your interest, am sure they will be helpful!
Thanks for your interest in Carpe Noctem, and be sure to remember us when you get some more game experience! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Minimum level is 10 and you're level 2 sorry mate.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 pm

I am going to curl up into the fetal position and sob n' cry till it goes away.
Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
olisat
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:21 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOh your talking 419. I live in us, if that makes it any better.. i didnt even ask for money. Anyway, how do i check lv, sf?
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:44 am

Time for a big-arse rage post. Very Happy

Skill Factor: When you're ingame in the game lobby in a squad look to the side of your Name, OR while ingame (on the field) press X (and hold) for quick view or TAB for constant view.

Level: When you are in the Main Lobby (viewing servers, etc) look up at the top left corner and you will see your level.

Enemy has Preds: Duno

Grammar Nazi initiating.

Don't know.*! That's still quite incorrect because you haven't specified who/what does not know with an 'I' at the beginning! >:O

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyways...

Enemy has Preds: Tech Lego's to counter or Siege to take down their preds and/or other techs. Same goes with the opposite (Enemy has Lego's).

You F3 with a shuffle because if your team is stacked the game ends quickly and you won't get any kills because your team mates will take them all because they will have the upper hand! And if you're on the un-stacked team F3 because... You're screwed! Very Happy

20 Souls = Malphas (Malphai plural) Big fiery demon with the large flame sword. Looks like a balrog.

9 Souls = Devourer, big ass zombie with the massive Uruk'hai sword.

4 Souls = Revenant, floating armoured demon with the metal staff. DAMNIT! Can't think of a crappy LOTR resemblance/joke!

Don't blame commander if it was a STACKED game! Was all the people's fault who didn't Shuffle at the start!

+Read this part again, "You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and 1 heavily wounded to the right"
Back to top Go down
olisat
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:45 am

alright calm down. been playing, and am much better. and i know more.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:31 am

Revvies are like nazguls.
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Damn! Nice one, Taawus. Very Happy

"...and am much better."

Not your grammar!
Back to top Go down
olisat
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:52 pm

And i'm much better. I didn't think you were running a grammar course. I don't care, i'm typing online. It doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 am

Matters to me, Mr. Arrogant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
olisat
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 am

oh, I'm the arrogant one? your the one here correcting my grammar as if you know better than me.
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 am

Was a joke, and yes I do believe I know grammar better than you. xD
Back to top Go down
olisat
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:13 am

Well, i completely disagree. It was my choice not to punctuate correctly when typing. That doesn't mean i don't know grammar.
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:29 am

i think this has turned into a flame war :O...

Olisat, we arent taking cuz of your grammar, (wootz just have a habit in doing that, hes doing it to me to Very Happy ) but our fearless leader(atm Ikearumba) wants you to get more game experiance,(see cant even spell that right ZING!.. ) and learn more about the game, you could, join the beginner server to try out you current skill against others with equal skills, OR, you could join a normal server, and ask for tips, hints and so on, you might get lucky to run into a old school bad ass vet Very Happy...

But Good Luck, and have fun playing S2..

Healerb0t
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 am

Well said Veile - I also linked the two training clans, which accept new players to train up.

L-L-Lockdown!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appllication <-<Declined>->   Appllication <-<Declined>-> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appllication <-<Declined>->
Page 1 of 1