CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

new mod !!!

Go down 
+3
Taawus
Yoshitsune
LOSHON
7 posters

do you like my idia ?
yes i do!!
new mod !!! I_vote_lcap20%new mod !!! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
yeh pretty good
new mod !!! I_vote_lcap40%new mod !!! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
nah your a loser...
new mod !!! I_vote_lcap0%new mod !!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
hotdogs!!!and ketchup!!
new mod !!! I_vote_lcap40%new mod !!! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LOSHON
Malphas
Malphas
LOSHON

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:18 pm

i wanted to ask every 1 here if theyre intrested in my idea

i've been having this idea for a long time now maybe 3 weeks when i was playing survival mod i wonderd if savage vs savage can fight with guns like gun fight itl be cool ..

i called it mafia wars !

so Eragom is it a good idea ?

il make a poll of this who wants to be with me be new mod !!! Icon_biggrin

we will be like "yay this is fun owning players with my shut gun !!" new mod !!! Icon_cheers OWND!!

hehe .
thankyou for reading this hope all of you like my idea new mod !!! Icon_rr

new mod !!! Image_concious_iraqi_soldiers_pos_2

stand together die together with honor.

Last edited by LOSHON on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.beemp3.com
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:06 am

fixed the grammar up a bit for u LOSH
anyways, sounds like a pretty good idea
might have to expand a bit on it though
Back to top Go down
LOSHON
Malphas
Malphas
LOSHON

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:07 am

yeh was typing fast hahaha cus it was 1am again ...

but yeh thx new mod !!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
LOSHON
Malphas
Malphas
LOSHON

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:10 am

missed this ahm sorry for some english spelling problem i speak arab all the time so no time for english xD but yeh ill keep going till i become a good talking english guy Smile
Back to top Go down
LOSHON
Malphas
Malphas
LOSHON

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:54 pm

O.O 2 for hotdogs and ketchup ?? XD

so eragom hows the idea? good or not?

specting ya to answer to start on the map and the mod

i want the map nice like bomb marks

example like when the grenadeluncher fire and the black thing the apears after the explosion the black mark

and make hole's like the one in the 2nd world war like i mean its like cused from a rocket drop from a plain and make covers Very Happy

and for the mod name i changed my mind call it savage war or eny thing you want to name it Very Happy mafia wars with plain bomb drops nah i sey savage wars Very Happy new mod !!! Icon_biggrin new mod !!! Icon_biggrin new mod !!! Icon_biggrin hope this idea is even better new mod !!! Icon_biggrin ahm get started on the map ^^ good luck if you acepted my idea new mod !!! Icon_basketball new mod !!! Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Wrong engine.
Back to top Go down
pLAYERsvk
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
pLAYERsvk

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:39 am

I would like to play robin hood mod Very Happy

Only marksman
Only crossbow / bow
+20% speed
hp 1
more ammo

pew dead, pew dead, jump pew pew.. albino
Back to top Go down
Guffrus
Hunter
Hunter

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:19 pm

you could probably do something like that with a capture the flag theme.

back along there was a unit called maliken where you had to have the 3 parts of the body and then activate it with a 4th i think, if you made those items drops from npcs in your base then you could have a race to be the first to get the 3 items and combine them.

youd probably end up having to have all 3 on one guy though that could be part of the strategy, making sure you are working to get one guy the items rather than fighting each other to get your own set of the items, first to get one set wins. (spawns immortal unit which would be able to break down the nme bases with impunity)

Guffrus
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:21 pm

@ PlayerSVK

Guess what a future S2uesday is going to be? Smile

@Guffrus

There is a Savage2CTF mod kicking around (traditional though, grab the flag and take it back to your base) somewhere on the mod forums, your idea sounds more fun though - maybe give the items to really powerful NPC's that have to be defeated, then you have to steal any items you don't have from the enemy base?
Back to top Go down
pLAYERsvk
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
pLAYERsvk

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:15 am

next mod: tower defence maze Smile

2 teams:

Human:
You can choose marksman or chaplain

Beast:
You can be only Conjurer with only ability to build/repair towers, stop players, range them

Map:
some maze..
humans goal is to survive path and come to the end.. they use wall jumps to speed up..
beast goal is to build towers and dont let humans to enter exit.. Smile

something like that(could be better).. with bridge for beast to better move and chase humans Smile
new mod !!! Exorcist-Maze-Game

beast can build only in black area, and humans can move only in blue area.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guffrus
Hunter
Hunter

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:10 pm

@ Ikea

You could have say 4 bases per team 3 lesser and one main, you defeat 3 demi god like units to get your 3 items and then give them to your own main unit which would then move to attack the nme base, perhaps make it possible but difficult to destroy. If defeated the 3 demi god units respawn and you have to fight over again to reactivate your like main god unit.

Have bases like sudden death so you wear down the bases to make it easier to defeat the demi gods, then take out the main base.

Or you could combine it with Playersvk's idea of a tower defence, maybe one team is the attacker and the other the defender.

Another idea i had was that you could combine some of the abilities of the units to make like a commando type unit that could do anything, build, make turrets, heal, demo, eyes etc but it all uses mana so you cant do everything all at once you have to make choices about which skills to use.
Have offensive skills also like power ups and special attacks so if you have burned all your mana on specials getting to the nme base then you wont be able to plant (multiple??) demos or turrets or whatever, but if youve been sneaky or got through as a group then there will be mana left to deal huge building damages. Human vs Human but with beast mana stats??

This would also make the int stat far more important

Guffrus
Back to top Go down
element909
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
element909

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:13 pm

damn, i really want to play the robin hood mod that Svk mentioned, but i can rarely make it to S2tuesday Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new mod !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod !!!   new mod !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new mod !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Savage 2 :: Clan Suggestions-
Jump to: