CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Borderlands!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

Borderlands!!! Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands!!!   Borderlands!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:13 pm

this game is fuking funny!, i play it with my olderbrother and 2 of our frinds, useing Skype, and shit its funny the things we do Very Happy loveeeee it!!!....

uhuh, 2 more games, just fast, Left 4 Dead 2 and Killing Floor, if any 1 own these 3 games, TELL ME!, could be funnish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

Borderlands!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands!!!   Borderlands!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:37 pm

Borderlands.
Was bit hard to get it going with my uncle, its definately meant to be played on lan.
Its called BorderLANds for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

Borderlands!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands!!!   Borderlands!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Saw couple of trailers, seems funnay but not that nice as you describe it. My friend got it but he's sick so I will try it out soon as he gets well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

Borderlands!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands!!!   Borderlands!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Taawus wrote:
Borderlands.
Was bit hard to get it going with my uncle, its definately meant to be played on lan.
Its called BorderLANds for a reason.

well, can agree on that, when my brother makes a server, and he live around 2 clicks away, i got some lags/delays from time to time, but aint that big of a deal, but last night, he another private server, and 1 of my frinds over steam, from England, joined in, and he had 0 lag at all, :S... the multiplayer is a bit wierd in the game, but funny as hell if u play with some guys u know, and use ingame Mic or Skype, Very Happy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Borderlands!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands!!!   Borderlands!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Off Topic :: Other games-
Jump to: