CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Clan War (EpicWarriors)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InoyoulikemeGuest?
Chiprel
Chiprel

Clan War (EpicWarriors) Empty
PostSubject: Clan War (EpicWarriors)   Clan War (EpicWarriors) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:12 am

Hey guys,

Long time since I've been here, anyway, EpicWarriors and CN have been VERY inactive recently, and seeing as the next COIL season is coming up I was hoping to get some practice in.

Sienestaja and Murinakaveri have complete control over Epic, but we haven't set up any games with other clans recently, so I thought I'd take the initiative myself as I know most of you much better than SoN's or ELAV.

I'd like to set up a clan match with you guys, you can talk to Sienestaja or Murinakaveri directly if you want more info.

(PS: My old account isn't working for some reason).

http://epicwarriors.netne.net/index.php?topic=147.0
Back to top Go down
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Clan War (EpicWarriors)   Clan War (EpicWarriors) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:33 am

Oh, Ino thanks for making an effort. What about Sunday 3rd January? Epics will probably have to recruit couple of players before we can get a match.
Back to top Go down
cabecudo
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
cabecudo

PostSubject: Re: Clan War (EpicWarriors)   Clan War (EpicWarriors) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:29 am

hmm
Back to top Go down
cabecudo
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
cabecudo

PostSubject: Re: Clan War (EpicWarriors)   Clan War (EpicWarriors) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:33 am

but i think i cant 3rd january ;/
Back to top Go down
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Clan War (EpicWarriors)   Clan War (EpicWarriors) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Sienestaja wrote:
What about Sunday 3rd January?
This is negotiable. I'd like to hear the date CN suggests. =)
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Clan War (EpicWarriors)   Clan War (EpicWarriors) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:00 pm

That date will probs be ok for me - i'm away and on a crappy laptop until new years, but ill post up a sign up sheet now! Smile

I think we have a fair few people away at the moment tho, so it might be more of a PUG than a CW, but we'll see.

1600GMT ok for you guys or do you want later?
Back to top Go down
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Clan War (EpicWarriors)   Clan War (EpicWarriors) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:02 pm

PUG is also fine for me as we probably don't have enough active members at this moment. I'll ask what our players say about 16:00. For me it's fine.
Back to top Go down
InoyoulikemeGuest?
Chiprel
Chiprel

PostSubject: Re: Clan War (EpicWarriors)   Clan War (EpicWarriors) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:26 pm

I think yes PUG may be a solution to the lack of players, but I do still think it is a good idea to get Clan Members organised for the next COIL, (our clan members are particularly inactive).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan War (EpicWarriors)   Clan War (EpicWarriors) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan War (EpicWarriors)
Page 1 of 1