CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?

Go down 
+5
Yoshitsune
Torment
Bird
Bubblechief
Rainer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

CN vs BWP?!
Yes.
CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? I_vote_lcap89%CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
No.
CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? I_vote_lcap11%CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Empty
PostSubject: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:20 pm

I have contacted Syngot from the BWP clan and he asked me do we want a CW against them... so I ask you guys should we have it and if yes tell me the date.
Back to top Go down
Bubblechief
Malphas
Malphas

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Sure we should have CW if possible. Sunday, Monday or Tuesday are possible for me. Evening only. Would like to play a CW on Deadlock but if other i dont care.
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Ya, it would be fun. Tuesday would be best for me cause i cant play on sundays nd just sometimes on mondays
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Well to be honest I can't play on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday... my parents are strict... And Bubble and Bird can you guys play on Saturday evening?
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:24 am

saturday or friday are best for me
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:50 am

Sure, i can play both friday and saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:42 am

Okay this gives us alot of possibilites for the CW.

EDIT: Do you guys wnt me to arrange war against the Heroes of Newerth clan?
ANOTHER EDIT: I posted the proposition on their forum but with no date; you will have to tell me which fits you the best.
Back to top Go down
Bubblechief
Malphas
Malphas

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:01 pm

i can play saturdays but prefer not to late. (before 18gmt would be great). after that its partytime. no excuses :-)
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Lolz thats early
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:37 am

hellpeak is a big no-no for us! Very Happy

bad experiences...
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 am

Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Dont mind playing on hellpeak, know we got some bad exp from it but lets make some good ex.p. on that map
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:07 pm

i agree with Bubble's, not late on saturdays, since thats T.H.E. party day ^^, i think same goes for Thursday and Friday for me, i guess ^^, sunday is an OK day for me, might not be able to play at my best, since the hangovers from 3 days partying nonestop, well, lets say, there are some side effects ^^
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Well can i can go a bit earlier but idk about you guys
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:58 am

Okay guys, I posted on(HoN) their forum that we decided to have it on 19th of December 16:00 GMT and map will be DeadLock or HellPeak, I don't know how many players will they have but we will play.
TRY TO COME AND I DON'T MIND IF WE HAVE TOO MUCH PLAYERS ; Some won't play.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:17 am

REPOST: CW between CN and HoN is ON SATURDAY 16:00 GMT TRY TO COME!
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:45 am

I won't be there as will be celebrating xmas day at my dads house Smile (this is followed next week by another xmas day at my girlfriend families house!)

Best of luck tho - perhaps you should get a sign up sheet going? In fact i'll go make one now!!
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Wait...
Same time as HoN vs CN?
Oh dear...
Back to top Go down
cabecudo
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
cabecudo

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 pm

i think i cant come guys :/ my bad, is party day btw!!!xD
Back to top Go down
Bubblechief
Malphas
Malphas

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 pm

wont be home for 2 weeks now. so no Savage. happy X-Mas to all of you
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 pm

hmm, Sad i was counting on you Bubble, and cabe I set up the war at the 16:00 gmt BECAUSE of you PARTY FREAKS....
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:29 pm

too soon, i'll be home only in night
Back to top Go down
cabecudo
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
cabecudo

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 pm

true Torment is to soon just 19GTN OR 18 GTM i can play AND YES RAINER IS PARTY DAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Veile

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:37 am

cabecudo wrote:
true Torment is to soon just 19GTN OR 18 GTM i can play AND YES RAINER IS PARTY DAY!!!!

you to young to party BOY!!!, unless ya drinking red soda :S, damn that stuff is dangerous, ufff...

btw, count me in, since the party start at 20-21(GMT +1) that would be 19-20 GMT for u guys mewhahah, im so smart . yay,.... count me in for what ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:32 am

yay that is 3 for now xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?   CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CW against the British Wall Punchers, Map HellPeak?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next