CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->

Go down 
+3
Taawus
Yoshitsune
Rainer
7 posters

Do you think that Rainer should be a part of the team?
Yes, I do!
Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap62%Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Lol, no!
Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap8%Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Whats a team?!
Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap8%Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Mashed potatoes.
Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap22%Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Empty
PostSubject: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:51 pm

What is your first name:

First name is Marin, in game R4in3r, Ralner and Cro_Rainer; but i play in R4in3r acc... My first acc was R4in3r, I was in HARD clan before like 6 months. I made this two acc for my brother. But he didn't played so I played a little instead. But i prefer playing in R4in3r acc.
How old are you:
I celebrated 15 24'th October.
Where are you from:
I am from Croatia. Just like Croat Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_biggrin
Describe yourself a bit
I am brave player and I don't like rangewhores and silly person cowards (cabe lol), I prefer humans but I luv beasts too, especially Conjurer and Pred. From Humans I luv Savage and Marksman, I like being human healer, and most of all Legionnaire.
If there is good,neutral and bad what would you be:
I'll be neutral. Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_smile
You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be honest):

Well to be honest; I will rather RANGE the heavly wounded while moving towards to teamplayer.
Are you an action player or commander?
I am most of all action player but I have comm skills.
Which level are you at the moment (requirement: lvl 10)?
Level 35.
Why do you want to join:
I want to join the clan because the guys you got in the team i like and they are my friends especially Cabecudo, Croat and Crapshot. Most of you guys know me like Ike, Urk, Numbrain, Bubblechief.... And you are an active clan in CW's.
Do you have problems with VoIP:
No.
What is your favorite game (besides S2):
My favourite game besides S2 is Impossible Creatures, old game but it's still good, COD2, COD4 and PES(doesn't matter which).
What kind of music do you like:
My fav song is BitterSweet-Symphony by Verve, I listen to Guns'n'Roses, some little U2 and Green Day. Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_smile
Do you prefer Beasts or Humans:
I prefer Humans but just for a little. I suggest you to look at this replay: http://www.savage2replays.com/match_replay.php?mid=182054
Do you have a premium account:
And unfortunately I don't have prime account.
You can contact me immeaditely on XFIRE username: strongrainer
Cheers.

Last edited by Rainer on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 pm

u need to add a poll, and i think u might need to post the formula along with ur answers to them, (not sure) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:41 am

Sorry, I thought that the mods will do that. ^^ There, it's done.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Rainer wrote:
What is your first name:
Impossible Creatures
I had Trolls.
Elephants+ monkies.
Epic win.
Back to top Go down
cabecudo
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
cabecudo

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:30 pm

arg RAINER ! I vote Lol, no or best is a Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_twisted Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_twisted Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_twisted

Last edited by cabecudo on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bubblechief
Malphas
Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:34 pm

hey rainer. good luck with your vote :-)
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Never seen him, dont mind if he joins, does he goes to carpe sonium?

Guess i vote yes anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:03 am

Ty guys for the votes, and Taawus the Impossible Creatures is stilll alive; we play online with Hamachi you can visit this website if you want http://ich.18.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx.
It seems I will get into the clan. Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_smile And I've never seen someone with Carpe Sonium avatar or it doesn't exist yet?
And lol at the Mashed potatoes: 3 times :O
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:07 am

Taawus wrote:
Rainer wrote:
What is your first name:
Impossible Creatures
I had Trolls.
Elephants+ monkies.
Epic win.
I lol'd, and sorry for double post. I missed that lolol.
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:21 am

No, think they still working on the clan
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Carpe Somnium is currenly part of carpe noctem - when they have enough members and we can be confident of fielding two full teams (at the moment i'm not 100% confident at fielding ONE Smile ) then we'll set carpe somnium up as a proper sub-clan.

As it is you can consider yourself joining carpe noctem, and being part of the carpe somnium sub-clan Smile

Votes look good so far, i'll give it a day or two and then send out the invite if alls well!
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:52 pm

I know Rainer, I had like 3 buddies I played online with. Great phun!
I'm getting it again.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Taawus wrote:
I know Rainer, I had like 3 buddies I played online with. Great phun!
I'm getting it again.

Yeah, the community needs older players, we are playing over hamachi, but you'll already see if you visit the forums. I'm not all that active on the forums but I play quite frequently, whenever theres someone online. I'll be happy when I see you Wink
And yeah, be sure to download the latest mod for it, CC 4.24, cos it brings a cuntload of new animals Smile.
Back to top Go down
Rainer
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:04 pm

There I am offcially in the team Smile you admins can lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Lockdown!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->   Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainer wants to become a night warrior. :) <-<Accepted>->
Page 1 of 1