HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Share | 
 

 CarpeSomnium Leader!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

CarpeSomnium leader
shmekerashu
64%
 64% [ 9 ]
Taawus
36%
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14
 

AuthorMessage
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy


Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:58 pm

so, it's me or taawus?.....CS is already forming, Croat and Mon00n in it, if they are accepted Razz

in the cws already organized we'll play with teams from both clans, CS and CN, anyway we needed one more for tuesday Razz

afetr the 2cws we'll split up Smile


Last edited by shmekerashu on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin


Posts : 753
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 am

As stated before - we can cross over between clans in CW's whilst we get enough for CS to manage on it's own Smile
When we have 5 members we can start up CS properly in the savage 2 clans list. Might also be good to post an open recruitment message on S2 forums (i'll take care of this) explaining whats happening with CN and CS
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas


Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 27
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:31 am

sooo am, i can vote Taawus and Shmek, and whos " My self " ?, ikea is that u ??
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy


Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:02 am

nope, i put it myself, so we can see who wants himself as leader, but i think i'll erase it Razz
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas


Posts : 269
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:04 am

Lol sry guys think that was me, my little sister voted for me when i was afk so i voted for my self Razz. lolz
(she can't read english)
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy


Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:07 am

Bird wrote:
Lol sry guys think that was me, my little sister voted for me when i was afk so i voted for my self Razz. lolz
(she can't read english)

then vote for me or taawus now Razz
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas


Posts : 269
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Cant cause u alredy voted...
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy


Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:35 pm

nice, taawus is leading, though i was the one who cared about this clan more, and though i invited most of the ppl in this clan......BETRAYERS! Evil or Very Mad

[ only kidding, though i was expecting for something else Razz ]

NEWS: Taawus isn't leading anymore xD.....even now, 4:4

Razz


Last edited by shmekerashu on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy


Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Ikearumba wrote:
As stated before - we can cross over between clans in CW's whilst we get enough for CS to manage on it's own Smile
When we have 5 members we can start up CS properly in the savage 2 clans list. Might also be good to post an open recruitment message on S2 forums (i'll take care of this) explaining whats happening with CN and CS

for CS i think we could use YOUR picture (not the profile picture, but the one in the left of your title - CN Leader - above the profile picture) Razz
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Under a bridge.

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:54 pm

The techno capo is fixing.
I am. THE TECHIE.

_________________
Restructuring the forum, one edit at a time.
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas


Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 27
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:57 pm

shmekerashu wrote:
Ikearumba wrote:
As stated before - we can cross over between clans in CW's whilst we get enough for CS to manage on it's own Smile
When we have 5 members we can start up CS properly in the savage 2 clans list. Might also be good to post an open recruitment message on S2 forums (i'll take care of this) explaining whats happening with CN and CS

for CS i think we could use YOUR picture (not the profile picture, but the one in the left of your title - CN Leader - above the profile picture) Razz

why not find a picuture with, amm, i dont know, well, hmm, a Sun ?? :O, or something happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin


Posts : 753
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:08 pm

I'll fiddle with the Carpe Noctem logo and make a Carpe Somnium equivalent...the same....but different! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CarpeSomnium Leader!   

Back to top Go down
 
CarpeSomnium Leader!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box
» Gym Leader Thread
» Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader
» Transformers Movie and Animated Leader classes
» iGear PP01 Faith Leader

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Savage 2 :: General-
Jump to: