HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Share | 
 

 What went wrong with that match?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: What went wrong with that match?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:28 pm

some problems were--->

-i was lagging soo bad

-our plans dont work well for 5 vs 5...

anything else?
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 22
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Yoshitsune wrote:
some problems were--->

-i was lagging soo bad

-our plans dont work well for 5 vs 5...

anything else?

the most sucking thing was that we had ONLY one squad in the begining, and then one squad + another ONLY with yoshi officer......and they did it better with only one squad Razz

2nd of all, u did wrong cuz u didn't rushed their main when we had south-west and siege up Sad

3rd of all, i did a mistake when i didn't put any tower up south-east, and, after they got south-west, they came directly into our south-east....they didn't destroyed it in the first rush, but it went down in the end Sad

4th of all, yoshi sucked cuz he was laggy (not his fault), and he didn't helped us very much No

5th of all, u didn't pushed enough north i think, if we did that it would've been probably other ending Razz
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:51 pm

Did we lose the 5v5 then?

did you play a third round?
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:52 pm

nvm just saw the other post Smile
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:28 am

amm, i think what went wrong in the 2nd match was, that we had our plan before we went on going, Xnix and Hot went North, me and Yoshi went south east and onwards to south west, but amm, we all did the HeadLess chicken at the start Very Happy, we all went South East, and i just followed Yoshi, when he turned around to north, so did we all lol,
ended up that me and Xnix went South, i think, :S, but we needed a lil more orgination in the 2nd match, 1st match was awesome, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 22
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:00 am

....yep, veile, i told u be4 we start 5vs5 to go north, but u all went south Razz
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:29 am

We didn't do that bad (especially mid game) but lost concentration at the end. Things I see that went wrong and right:


  • Start was strange with the s then n maneuver, that cost us some valuable seconds.
  • Splitting the squad was the right choice and we were able to take down sw and build there and pressure n.
  • As shmek said, we should have put more pressure from sw when we had siege. That is partly my error because I kept pushing n.
  • When we got the lair n down (which was a very nice squad popup move) we should have all pushed down the towers and totally destroyed that expo. I couldnt spawn siege from main (The unbashable shield tower in front didnt allow me to go through) and tried to kill the towers with a builder, but by then they already had defenders up n again.
  • Ino and murinakaveri where a pure power team that match, that cost us many lives. I tried to take down murina first, but ino was always smart enough to protect him.
  • Too many lost portals (I'll start a thread about that in the strat section)
  • Not enough VOIP usage (though it was much better than in the SoN games). I wasn't aware of the state of sw for example when it was being pushed.
  • All in all we did quite well in my opinion and had the advantage for most of the game. We should train our usage of human siege though (beast siege with the strong offensive behes are simply easier to use) so that finishing off with that siege becomes more natural for us.
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:51 pm

1st match:

Im with yoshi try to hold south. It seems fine at the beginning but yoshi is laggy so bad. They realized it and try to finish yoshi first then me >.< . We just barely hold them in mid but cant push back.

Ino and Muri with combo savage is pretty sick. They farm a lot of our lives.

2nd match:

Im lost coz dunno where to go at the beginning.
I got siege and try to attack their lair but Im suck wit steambuchet (the f***ing trees block my vision).
I think cant split up 2 squads gave us a bad advantage at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm

shmekerashu wrote:
....yep, veile, i told u be4 we start 5vs5 to go north, but u all went south Razz

you told Xnix and Hot to go north, 1 savage and 1 builder,

and you told me and Yoshi should head south and get SE up and go get there SW, thats how i understod the order at the loadout screen
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 22
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Veile wrote:
shmekerashu wrote:
....yep, veile, i told u be4 we start 5vs5 to go north, but u all went south Razz

you told Xnix and Hot to go north, 1 savage and 1 builder,

and you told me and Yoshi should head south and get SE up and go get there SW, thats how i understod the order at the loadout screen

even if i was replying to you that i told u to go north, the "YOU" was not you at the singular, i was talking about what u said after that, cuz i said who to go north and who south.....srry if u got it wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:00 pm

shmekerashu wrote:
Veile wrote:
shmekerashu wrote:
....yep, veile, i told u be4 we start 5vs5 to go north, but u all went south Razz

you told Xnix and Hot to go north, 1 savage and 1 builder,

and you told me and Yoshi should head south and get SE up and go get there SW, thats how i understod the order at the loadout screen

even if i was replying to you that i told u to go north, the "YOU" was not you at the singular, i was talking about what u said after that, cuz i said who to go north and who south.....srry if u got it wrong Razz

before we startet the 5 vs 5, u said in the Load out Screen, that me and Yoshi should go South :S, thats how i understood it, and that Xnix and Hot should go north,
but, no biggy, either u said something and changed ur mind that we all so go north, or i misunderstood it, no biggy, we gonna win next time anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 22
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Veile wrote:
shmekerashu wrote:
Veile wrote:
shmekerashu wrote:
....yep, veile, i told u be4 we start 5vs5 to go north, but u all went south Razz

you told Xnix and Hot to go north, 1 savage and 1 builder,

and you told me and Yoshi should head south and get SE up and go get there SW, thats how i understod the order at the loadout screen

even if i was replying to you that i told u to go north, the "YOU" was not you at the singular, i was talking about what u said after that, cuz i said who to go north and who south.....srry if u got it wrong Razz

before we startet the 5 vs 5, u said in the Load out Screen, that me and Yoshi should go South :S, thats how i understood it, and that Xnix and Hot should go north,
but, no biggy, either u said something and changed ur mind that we all so go north, or i misunderstood it, no biggy, we gonna win next time anyway Razz

i meant that i said BE4 the game that u and yoshi go south and nix with hot go north, and i said this again here.....what u didn't understand was that u thought that i said here that, be4 the game, i said u all go north Razz
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:08 am

shmekerashu wrote:
Veile wrote:
shmekerashu wrote:
Veile wrote:
shmekerashu wrote:
....yep, veile, i told u be4 we start 5vs5 to go north, but u all went south Razz

you told Xnix and Hot to go north, 1 savage and 1 builder,

and you told me and Yoshi should head south and get SE up and go get there SW, thats how i understod the order at the loadout screen

even if i was replying to you that i told u to go north, the "YOU" was not you at the singular, i was talking about what u said after that, cuz i said who to go north and who south.....srry if u got it wrong Razz

before we startet the 5 vs 5, u said in the Load out Screen, that me and Yoshi should go South :S, thats how i understood it, and that Xnix and Hot should go north,
but, no biggy, either u said something and changed ur mind that we all so go north, or i misunderstood it, no biggy, we gonna win next time anyway Razz

i meant that i said BE4 the game that u and yoshi go south and nix with hot go north, and i said this again here.....what u didn't understand was that u thought that i said here that, be4 the game, i said u all go north Razz

i 100% dint understand what ur meaning there, but amm, okay, u said YOshi and Veile go SOuth xnix and Hot go north,

:S im so confused
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:58 am

pls stop replying like 5 ppl at once...i think we''l all still understand it if u dont paste every other post... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 am

Yoshitsune wrote:
pls stop replying like 5 ppl at once...i think we''l all still understand it if u dont paste every other post... Very Happy

so i gotta stop doing this ??? :'(, but dudeeeee, it looks so KEWL!

j/k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What went wrong with that match?   

Back to top Go down
 
What went wrong with that match?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Corazon Classic Match 2010 ~
» Spearhead: You're doing it wrong lolololololol
» My first GK match!
» Fireworks gone wrong
» Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Savage 2 :: General-
Jump to: