CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Can anyone tell me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

Can anyone tell me Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone tell me   Can anyone tell me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 am

why Taawus complained in the clan chat about me not protecting him as healer properly in this match:

http://www.savage2replays.com/match_replay.php?mid=177353

I actually think I did a pretty good job at staying between him and the enemy. Please watch the replay and tell me what I should have done better.

Maybe Taawus was just mad at me after I told him to stop slagging off the clan and its members on the savage 2 IRC chat, but I still don't think that
justifies claiming on the clan chat that I "farm nubs and sps instead of protecting the healer".
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

Can anyone tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me   Can anyone tell me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:34 pm

At chasing runners-
Shaman>Predator
At taking down towers-
Shaman+Predator>Predator

And near that HS, you went for a spawnportal and i had to wrestle a damn lego :/
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

Can anyone tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me   Can anyone tell me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Taawus wrote:
At chasing runners-
Shaman>Predator
At taking down towers-
Shaman+Predator>Predator

And near that HS, you went for a spawnportal and i had to wrestle a damn lego :/

2 two scenes make me a bad protector.

Scene 1 (start about 21:00. I guess you talk about the chaplain I kill at 23:40): Still can't see what I did wrong there. Killing that chaplain made me miss maybe 5 or 6 hits on the garrison. It's not as if I chased him around the whole map.
Scene 2 (start about 30:20): That portal was very close to our hs lair that we tried to defend at that time. If I wouldn't have killed it we would have had to face quite a lot more enemies. If you tell me you wouldn't have killed that portal, go ahead.

Well anyway, if those two silly scenes allow you to call me a nubs farmer and portal hunter, I'll just stop taking your accusations seriously because they are simply not justified.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

Can anyone tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me   Can anyone tell me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Yes I would have killed that portal. Being shammy afterall.
A pred is better off killing anything that pours out from there, while weaker units finish off support.
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

Can anyone tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me   Can anyone tell me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Taawus wrote:
Yes I would have killed that portal. Being shammy afterall.
A pred is better off killing anything that pours out from there, while weaker units finish off support.

I watched the replay from both our perspectives. You were in no position to take out that portal. Still I maintain that EVEN IF in that scene I did something wrong - you calling me nubs farmer and portal hunter because of it is totally over the top.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

Can anyone tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me   Can anyone tell me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:18 pm

This is going to escalate to duel server? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

Can anyone tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me   Can anyone tell me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Taawus wrote:

Why? Do you think you get to insult me without reason after a duel? But I will be happy to fight you in practice of course, if you can take the break from playing HoN and make it there.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

Can anyone tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me   Can anyone tell me Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:58 am

xnixnix wrote:
Taawus wrote:

Why? Do you think you get to insult me without reason after a duel? But I will be happy to fight you in practice of course, if you can take the break from playing HoN and make it there.
OH SNAP.
You win this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can anyone tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me   Can anyone tell me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone tell me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Savage 2 :: General-
Jump to: