CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

CN vs EpicWarriors

Go down 
+6
xnixnix
Ikearumba
Yoshitsune
Taawus
Eragom
shmekerashu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 am

so i challenged EpicWarriors, hope they will answer fast so i can tell u the day / hour and u tell me if u can come

see the challenge here:
http://epicwarriors.netne.net/index.php?topic=113.0

i understand that u, nix, can come anytime so please reply if it's true, cuz like this we have already 2ppl

i told them we could do even 8v8 / 9v9 / 10v10, but we should get so many too Razz

i will keep u informed or just go to their forum Wink

depending on the map they'll choose i'll post a strategy up and the squads, and u can come with ideas too Basketball

NEWS:
It will be tuesday, 10.11.2009 at 18:00 GMT on Eden
Reply to this thread if u CAN come!

shmek
eragom
taawus
nix
bird

torment
hralien
Ikearumba

Last edited by shmekerashu on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:57 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Count me in Wink
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:42 pm

sry, cant come on tuesdays
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:19 am

Probs can't make it, tuesdays i'm available from 2000GMT....and will be running the sky race S2uesday event Smile
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 am

I'll be there too.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:44 am

xnixnix wrote:
I'll be there too.

where there? the sky race event? .....well we'll surely finish the cw in 2hours, from 18gmt to 20 gmt, and u could come in cw AND at the event nix Basketball
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:14 pm

I am not sure if i have computer to play with, If i have then i come. (I am on different country next week)
Back to top Go down
Eragom
Admin
Admin
Eragom

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:58 pm

So i understand the clan-war is important, but i dont know if we get enough ppl for the event afterwards. I put so much work in this mod Razz, that i wanna play it atleast one time with many ppl Smile And i think its kinda fun, (look on the forum for new screens: HERE) so if we make the clanwar can we then move the event to next week? or i dont know tell me your opinion, btw thx Ikearumba that you wouldnt play the clanwar for playing my mod Smile))) (that means rly much to me, ps: do we have an server to run the mod? and maybe you wanna test before the mod, how its looking now, changed much since you played it last time Wink)
Back to top Go down
https://carpenoctem.forumieren.com
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Eragom wrote:
So i understand the clan-war is important, but i dont know if we get enough ppl for the event afterwards. I put so much work in this mod Razz, that i wanna play it atleast one time with many ppl Smile And i think its kinda fun, (look on the forum for new screens: HERE) so if we make the clanwar can we then move the event to next week? or i dont know tell me your opinion, btw thx Ikearumba that you wouldnt play the clanwar for playing my mod Smile))) (that means rly much to me, ps: do we have an server to run the mod? and maybe you wanna test before the mod, how its looking now, changed much since you played it last time Wink)

Well I can only speak for me, but I'll attend both. It's two hours separated so there should be no overlap. The sky race mod is definitely fun (I had a cool session with Eragom on it, where he showed me all around) and I wouldn't want to miss it.
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Bird

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:52 pm

i guess i could play
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:49 pm

you can count me in ^^

edit// guys i'm sorry but my study schedule has changed and i don't know if i'll come back for cw. I may be late but i try my best to come at right time Crying or Very sad make me yellow instead of green :/
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:41 am

edited posts don't show up like new, so just to know i eidted my post Razz read it shmek please Razz
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:59 am

okay guys.....this is BAD, we have only 5/7 players needed......even if Croat will join us and play, we would be 6......if u see numb please tell him to reply in this topic and in the cw against son too, hope he can play Razz
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:41 am

I'll come, just burn the workload during the day Smile
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:06 pm

so we need one more, maybe we could try Croat in this cw?.....u still didn't answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:11 pm

I'd like to point out the 5% chance of making to the CW/Training.
Back to top Go down
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Hello folks,
What about getting a new match on Sunday 6th December at 20:00gmt?
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:53 pm

New thread pl0x.
Back to top Go down
Sienestaja
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:59 pm

pl0x was lazy
E: happy now?
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:54 am

Very happy.
:>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CN vs EpicWarriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: CN vs EpicWarriors   CN vs EpicWarriors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CN vs EpicWarriors
Page 1 of 1