HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Share | 
 

 Clan Training/CN PUG's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Ok guys, request for training acknowledged - I suggest sunday afternoons as the slot from 1600GMT-1800GMT.
What say ye?


On training sessions if we have enough we can run CN vs CN, otherwise I suggest we trawl around the PUB's and collect some vets to practice against. I can ask stony for some server time so we can password it.

Now COIL is over for a while, i'll start sorting some CW's out as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Ikearumba wrote:
Ok guys, request for training acknowledged - I suggest sunday afternoons as the slot from 1600GMT-1800GMT.
What say ye?


On training sessions if we have enough we can run CN vs CN, otherwise I suggest we trawl around the PUB's and collect some vets to practice against. I can ask stony for some server time so we can password it.

Now COIL is over for a while, i'll start sorting some CW's out as well. Smile

I'm always in and would enjoy regular training sessions. And btw COIL is not over for us - we still got a 3rd place to fight for against EW next week.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:59 pm

thats fine, we can go straight into that game after the training session Smile
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:05 am

xnixnix wrote:
Ikearumba wrote:
Ok guys, request for training acknowledged - I suggest sunday afternoons as the slot from 1600GMT-1800GMT.
What say ye?


On training sessions if we have enough we can run CN vs CN, otherwise I suggest we trawl around the PUB's and collect some vets to practice against. I can ask stony for some server time so we can password it.

Now COIL is over for a while, i'll start sorting some CW's out as well. Smile

I'm always in and would enjoy regular training sessions. And btw COIL is not over for us - we still got a 3rd place to fight for against EW next week.

well i'm ok with this (CN vs CN, not CN vs others) Razz

about the cws, i got above u ikea Wink
u prided urself that u became the new leader and u will organise lots of cws etc and u did none Sad

now i already talked with squirrels (that are not answering) : http://www.squirrelsofruin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=114
with epic ( told arkelly to talk with his clan mates and talk to u ikea or post on our forum a challenge)
and SoN ( told jumbo muffin the same i told arkelly)

so i care more about this clan once more, though i'm not proud of this, cuz the leader should do it pale

and the next we will see what happens geek
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:10 am

shmekerashu wrote:

well i'm ok with this (CN vs CN, not CN vs others) Razz
about the cws, i got above u ikea Wink
u prided urself that u became the new leader and u will organise lots of cws etc and u did none Sad
now i already talked with squirrels (that are not answering) : http://www.squirrelsofruin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=114
with epic ( told arkelly to talk with his clan mates and talk to u ikea or post on our forum a challenge)
and SoN ( told jumbo muffin the same i told arkelly)
so i care more about this clan once more, though i'm not proud of this, cuz the leader should do it pale
and the next we will see what happens geek

I'm happy resigning as leader and letting you take it, not got as much time these days as i'm job hunting and preparing for my PhD viva, and having much fun with S2uesday events - so if you want it, take it and let the CW's flow.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:13 am

ikea, don't take it wrong, i didn't blamed u, i just said that u first said that we will have many cws upcoming and in the real days we had none, but i tell u again, i'm not blaming u Shocked

and i think u are a good clan leader, though the organisation is not the best, but u can try harder and do it better Razz

about the clan lead, if u want, i can take it ONLY some time, 'til u have more time to play and u finish ur jobs, but this won't be permanent, cuz, as i said be4, u are a good clan leader Wink
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:40 am

If I remember right I might have said that officers responsibilities include organising clan wars, so get to it officers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 27
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:23 pm

uhh uhh,. im in for the CN vs CN or CN vs RVs (Random Vets)... but, 1 question, okay here goes, u writen the time 1600-1800 GMT, i got amm, GMT+1 i think ??, so that would mean, the time is 1700-1900 for me right ?? would suck B#LL's if i came late :/
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:48 am

Veile wrote:
uhh uhh,. im in for the CN vs CN or CN vs RVs (Random Vets)... but, 1 question, okay here goes, u writen the time 1600-1800 GMT, i got amm, GMT+1 i think ??, so that would mean, the time is 1700-1900 for me right ?? would suck B#LL's if i came late :/

If you're in denmark, that's correct UTC+1 for you atm.
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 27
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:15 pm

so i just drop 1 hour on the time theres been giving right ??, 1600-1800 + 1 = 1700-1900


Mhmmmm Numbers, mesa likea this
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Veile wrote:
so i just drop 1 hour on the time theres been giving right ??, 1600-1800 + 1 = 1700-1900


Mhmmmm Numbers, mesa likea this

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Bird
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 269
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:28 pm

I never play on sundays so i won't be there
Back to top Go down
Veile
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 27
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Awesomeness Very Happy, so, sundays it is, hmm 1700 - 1900 hrs, im gonna be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clan Training/CN PUG's   

Back to top Go down
 
Clan Training/CN PUG's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Omicron Provisional Galaxy of Clan Blood Spirit
» Clan Skryer 2250
» Clan Eshin 2000 pts
» Clan | Die alten Haudegen

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Savage 2 :: General-
Jump to: