CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->

Go down 
+6
Taawus
Ikearumba
Hralien
Torment
Yoshitsune
xnixnix
10 posters

Accept xnixnix as new clan member?
YES
application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap92%application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 11 ]
NO
application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap0%application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FILE NOT FOUND
application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> I_vote_lcap8%application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Empty
PostSubject: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:03 am

What is your first name:

Mario

How old are you:

Where are you from:

Germany, but lived a while abroad (US, east coast)

Describe yourself a bit

If there is good,neutral and bad what would you be:

neutral

You see one of your teammates attacked by 2 people to the left and
1 heavily wounded to the right, what do you do (be honest):

I attack the wounded one first. If I help the mate first, I have an attacker at my back and the odds would be 2v3 with us in the middle. Since the enemy is heavily wounded, I can probably take him out quick and still help my mate.

Are you an action player or commander?

action player

Which level are you at the moment (requirement: lvl 10)?

Why do you want to join:

Tha clanmembers I have recently played with: SMACKDOWN, ikearumba, Yoshi, Hralien, hotshot13 are all very good teamplayers and that reflects upon the clan, in my opinion. I have played this game a lot and consider interesting team work still the most fascinating aspect of savage 2. I am not the best melee fighter (old man that I am with bad reflexes Smile) but I think I know where to be at the right time and have a good overview of the map and game. CN seems to be at the moment the only clan that really plans before a clan match like the squirrels did, and I really appreciate that level of dedication.

Do you have problems with VoIP:

No - I don't have a mic at the moment (cable broke) but I'm gonna buy a new headset soon. I tend to be rather quiet during a game though and try to keep my voice down unless there is something important to say, since there are a lot of vcs for general situations.

What is your favorite game (besides S2):

I play on Linux and rarely boot into windows to play. I would say CIV IV though and that runs well under wine Smile

What kind of music do you like:

Probably nothing that you younguns ever heard of: Pink Floyd, Ozric Tentacles, Michael Nyman and genral pyschedelic stuff that blows your mind (Laid off the illegal drugs a while ago).

Do you prefer Beasts or Humans:

I have no preference. I tend to play humans more often though lately in a vain attempt to destack games.

Do you have a premium account:

Sure do and even paid 30$ for it!

Last edited by Taawus on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Poll http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/What_Is_Truth_0x3f_.aspx)
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 am

awesome app, but u need to run a poll-try looking at the other apps Razz
i vote yes
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:26 am

we gonna have too good team, where is the challenge?!? (that means yes)
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 am

hell yeah ! Twisted Evil -> that's yes Razz
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:54 am

I know our general recruiting is closed but I agree with an exception for xnixnix, great teamplayer and would be a good addition to our roster! (think it will be fine on the numbers front as at the moment we are *just* getting the numbers we need for matches)

So thumbs up from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Welcome aboard!
Were still fixing our pre-game plans.
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 pm

I have played with xnixnix since I'm a nub (now still nub but better nub, lolz) . One of the best players I've ever played so that I voted YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 pm

I didn't know he was so old
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:30 pm

polls going extremely well Smile
btw "file not found? Smile"
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Yoshitsune wrote:
polls going extremely well Smile
btw "file not found? Smile"

It's a bit of an inside joke in the computer science world:

http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/What_Is_Truth_0x3f_.aspx
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Torment wrote:
I didn't know he was so old

It's not "old"! Once you turn 30 the word changes to "experienced" Smile
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:30 pm

definetely yes!!.....and [ for me ] it's still old Basketball but it's old AND experienced Very Happy

[ u didn't write my name on the CN players u played with.......even if i commanded u at least 20times and i surely played with u more than 50games >_< ]
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:38 pm

@shmek: your name is too long so that he cant remember, lolz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:31 pm

it's not hard to remember at least the short name.....shmek Basketball
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:42 pm

shmekerashu wrote:
definetely yes!!.....and [ for me ] it's still old Basketball but it's old AND experienced Very Happy

[ u didn't write my name on the CN players u played with.......even if i commanded u at least 20times and i surely played with u more than 50games >_< ]

shmek, sorry it's true we played a lot and you are too a cool player to fight with and a hard enemy to play against! I will write something about my
old player card, but I think I will defer till I get accepted (Alzheimer's)...
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:02 pm

send him invitation Razz you can see that most of our active players voted till now Razz so it won't change Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:51 am

Votes are in from the more active players (who are the important ones as they play Smile )

Invitations in the post, welcome aboard! cheers
Back to top Go down
xnixnix
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion
xnixnix

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Thank you guys for your vote of confidence! I'll write something soon in the "About Me" section, so you'll know who you are dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:59 pm

I should do that too.
Back to top Go down
Laurence the Numbrained
You honor the Legion
You honor the Legion

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:20 pm

i voted yes as soon as i read it all I love you
Back to top Go down
Jeronix
Chiprel
Chiprel

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Voted YES! bounce

I thought i saw xnixnix with the CN tag in game just a sec ago. I had to get on here to investigate, and my account still works so i can even post to say that WOW you guys are lucky to have him onboard!

So great to see you finally join a clan xnixnix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->   application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>-> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application: xnixnix<-<Accepted>->
Page 1 of 1