CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Any idea why Wargan should hug off?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

Any idea why Wargan should hug off? Empty
PostSubject: Any idea why Wargan should hug off?   Any idea why Wargan should hug off? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:54 pm

so I just got double Neg Karma'd and double 1 starred as commander by [ELAV]Wargan.

First one for playing hellpeak as beasts and behe rushing them down for a massive victory.

Second time for playing against a stack (until bout 1/2 way through game) on hiddenvillage (think thats right) and nearly upsetting Zonex with multiple demo rushes.

Funny thing is I averaged 5* on both and got pos karma for both too....

So my conclusion is Wargan is silly hugface Very Happy

Seriously, players like that and those that go into command just to sabotage team are the worst thing about S2.....
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Any idea why Wargan should hug off?   Any idea why Wargan should hug off? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:49 pm

i know wargan, i played with him many times and he wouldn't do such things.....maybe some1 stealed his acc and now he's playing and not the real wargan.....i don't have any other explanation, counting that i know wargan for many time and he's not this kind of person that would do this geek
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: Any idea why Wargan should hug off?   Any idea why Wargan should hug off? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:41 pm

i've played with him soem time-never rly noticed him Razz
shall we give him some neg karmas of our own?
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Any idea why Wargan should hug off?   Any idea why Wargan should hug off? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:16 pm

yoshi did u even read what i wrote? Shocked
now really, he's not that kind of guy that would give - karma for things like ikea said, and i don't think he was the one playing, or at least i'm not sure Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Any idea why Wargan should hug off?   Any idea why Wargan should hug off? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:03 am

Yeah I thought it strange as he's a clan player as well, and his clanmate who was playing in the same matches gave pos karma and rated 5, so meh.

Don't bother with any negs, it's obvious from looking at my karma/commander history that it's just a dickish move rather than anything nasty I did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: Any idea why Wargan should hug off?   Any idea why Wargan should hug off? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:44 am

if u say so Smile
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Any idea why Wargan should hug off?   Any idea why Wargan should hug off? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:06 am

I know Wargan reasonably I can talk to him if you want. =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any idea why Wargan should hug off?   Any idea why Wargan should hug off? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any idea why Wargan should hug off?
Page 1 of 1