CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

WE WON-no suprise :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

WE WON-no suprise :D Empty
PostSubject: WE WON-no suprise :D   WE WON-no suprise :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:38 pm

just starting the thread. les talk about how that game went o.O
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: WE WON-no suprise :D   WE WON-no suprise :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 pm

Both games - shaky starts!

Think game 1 - they all rushed south which we werent expecting BUT means we got north for ages which was good for us!
Lots of donations meant that tech destroying behe rush was awesome =)

Then HS - maybe too many malphs? (I know I went the wrong way but their whole team came after me....and were pwned Surprised )

Game 2 : we went all over, builder rush didn't work great but our recovery in taking back north was good. Once we were settled the harrassment we gave them continually meant the concede took place Smile

My performance? only ok as a squad officer - soz for that I was having loads of trouble with lags as well, when we got together we had some good times! (remember part in game 2 with numb as chappie, we killed about 8/9 in a row between us)

Overall - good performance, shame about the lag!
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: WE WON-no suprise :D   WE WON-no suprise :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:26 pm

We should keep our comms on speed/crack.
Just saying ...
lol!
You guys should play StarCraft.
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: WE WON-no suprise :D   WE WON-no suprise :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:56 am

btw, b4 we started i know i blurted our plan out *by accident* and then u may have noticed me typing a bunch of "a's" to cover that up in chat
im soo sry about that, when i realized what i did i was like......"WTF DID I JUST DO?!?!?!?!?!, ikes gonna have my head on a platter for this!!!"
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: WE WON-no suprise :D   WE WON-no suprise :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 am

lol lol!

but anyway, u should've seen that u are an officer and u should've spawned faster 4 that sp!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: WE WON-no suprise :D   WE WON-no suprise :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:05 am

lol!

No probs Yoshi - remember that clan chat! Very Happy

We were a bit headless chicken for the first 2 mins of both matches really, took us a bit before we settled down! Think it was our superior melee teamwork that pushed them over in the end, as they had tech advantage definitely in the 2nd, and somewhat in the first (until tech-mulching behe run anyway lol! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE WON-no suprise :D   WE WON-no suprise :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE WON-no suprise :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarpeNoctem :: Savage 2 :: General-
Jump to: