HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Share | 

When you see CN ppl online who dont post in the forums....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: When you see CN ppl online who dont post in the forums....   Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Remind them that there's sign ups for games! Lets get more members active for games! Smile
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken

PostSubject: Re: When you see CN ppl online who dont post in the forums....   Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Everyone who I see online are in the forums, then again, i play only so much Razz

Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy

PostSubject: Re: When you see CN ppl online who dont post in the forums....   Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 am

asked smack and critikal about this already, and they have things to do on sunday.....anyway, smack is not active on forums and critikal is not VERY active on forums, so i think that what i said won't matter Neutral
Back to top Go down
SMACKDOWN
Revenant
Revenant

PostSubject: Re: When you see CN ppl online who dont post in the forums....   Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm

yea sundayz (weekendz) have been buzy with eventz and tripzorz out of the motherland
and mid week has been busier as I have been doing extra courses after work

as for being active on forum...
i normally come check it out - tried to get some strategy discussions up to practice in game, but when it comes to game time we just tend to run in and bash with no actual clan teamwork.
but im not so active in posting for posts

dont get me wrong.... i like the social factor, but the main reason for me to check forums is for the upcomming matches and any secrets we have like the "hack attack"
generally if i log into the game - first thing i check is which server all the clanners are on so i can join

what i would love to see is clan strategy game plans / manouvers
such as:
- fast seige suprise
- mass builder insta erections
- team ninja demo
- suicide steamroll
- no xp giveaway
- wall of pain
- false sense of security
- oops i forgot to build
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When you see CN ppl online who dont post in the forums....   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:20 pm

SMACK, try and sign up for the games when you can Smile You might be surprised by the strategies! (well, we worked out the strategy for our COIL match on morning and stuck to it....and won! Think the squad play helped tho)

We got CW on wednesday on desolation, tactics anyone?

Trouble with some of those tactics is they are risky - would be better trying them out in scrimmages (which i'm organising atm Razz )
For actual matches a nice balance between risky offence and over cautious defence is needed, just my opinion tho!
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy

PostSubject: Re: When you see CN ppl online who dont post in the forums....   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:53 pm

i have a strategy:
in the begining, in every squad we need 1builder, 1 savage and 1scout......both squads go directly mid and the comm builds......but, there is a catch: the 2marksman will be"like this: one mid and rushing their sps, and the 2nd goes from south to west......meanwhile the savages kill the enemies mid and the garr is built by builders Smile

next u donate all your gold and we build south (or north, depending if they made north first or they just rushed mid like us) and we get armory.....after this one arrow in mid then mona->siege->win Basketball
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas

PostSubject: Re: When you see CN ppl online who dont post in the forums....   Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:35 am

I would very much like to try out duo-stationary fighting techniques with someone in a public server. :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you see CN ppl online who dont post in the forums....   

Back to top Go down

When you see CN ppl online who dont post in the forums....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1