CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Were not recruiting anymore ppl?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Empty
PostSubject: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 am

i was just reading over the "---'s a piece of shit thread", and read that we may not be accepting any new members
i just wanted somone to confirm it, cuz some other threads are leading me to think we still are accepting new members Shocked
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 am

We're still accepting new players but we're looking for a solid clan with great teamwork and tactics not expanding too fast Smile
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:34 am

hotshot13 wrote:
We're still accepting new players but we're looking for a solid clan with great teamwork and tactics not expanding too fast Smile
What he said. I'm rather cautious on recruiting at the moment, I got my own trial for the appliant. The Trial of fire. And combat.
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:09 pm

kk, thx
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 am

Can I ask who INVITED Numbrain into CN!?!? (Incase you don't know, Numbrain = "F*** YOU, YOU F***ING JEWNI**ER I'LL F***ING KILL YOU FOR F***ING KILLING ME YOU F***ING JEW!" +That was a quote...)
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 am

Numbrain is for dem lulz. Also, I belive Shmeke did for the COIL preseason stuff or smth.
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:34 pm

@WoooTzZ: Shmek invited him.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:42 pm

we didn't had enough ppl 4 the lsat COIL preseason match and i told eragom to invite him directly....anyway he didn't had a clan anymore and he asked me 4 joining CN, and i told him our forum site Razz
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:49 pm

@shmek: I'm fine if he just join for that day but for long term I think we need a vote... That's the purpose of clan application.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm

It was an emergency recruit but now we -technically- could put up a vote.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:03 pm

yea, i know, but lots of our clan members are not as active as be4 or are not active at all, so we'll need him.....and he's playing daily, as me and ikea.....we're the most active 3ppl from the clan....and i think we need more a new and very active clan member than a old and inactive one, don't u think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:52 pm

But do we have to keep him? I don't like racists... Because, they're... Racist. Surprised
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:55 pm

if nu wanna kick him it makes u racist too, u know....it's kinda ironic....
and why do u say that he's racist? Question
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:32 pm

We dun have to kick him but its just for next time. Assuming that some next match we invite some ppl coz we're short of players. Then where is our regulation and consistency?
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:37 pm

shmekerashu wrote:
if nu wanna kick him it makes u racist too, u know....it's kinda ironic....
and why do u say that he's racist? Question

It's not racist if I want to kick him for being racist, racist's arn't a race... Stop being racist, Shmek. Razz
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:48 pm

but i'm not racist lol Basketball
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:44 am

Yeah, but... You said that i'm racist because I want to kick him because HE is racist, but that doesn't make me racist because racist people are not a different race, and you said that which means you think they are a different race which means you are racist! WOWZERS! that was a crazy post.
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:40 pm

i didn't understand anything from what u said.....and now i'm very confused Neutral
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:21 pm

He means that -
WoootzZ- Thinks Numbrain is racist
Racists- Are not of diffrent race = calling people racist = not being racist
WoootzZ- Thinks Shmeke is thinking ...
LOGIC FAILURE.
-When
A is B
-Then
A =/= A

Waitaminute, WoooTzZ, you are racist! Why do you think other races can't be racist also?
That's being racist!
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm

lol i said the same thing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were not recruiting anymore ppl?   Were not recruiting anymore ppl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were not recruiting anymore ppl?
Page 1 of 1