CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)

Go down 
+5
hotshot13
Hralien
Taawus
Torment
Ikearumba
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Empty
PostSubject: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:55 am

Hey guys - were signed up for COIL now so matches will be on tuesday nights, when we aren't playing I propose getting a CN practice going, mark your names down for being able to turn up! (or if you want a time change)
Could you send PM's and emails to those that don't check the forums that often to make sure they know?!

25 August: CN practice @ 8pm GMT

Ikearumba
Taawus
Hralien
Hotshot13
Torment
Velle
SMACKDOWN

1st September: COIL preseason Friendly

Ikearumba
Velle

Torment cant make it

4th/5th September: LEGION vs HORDE Tournament

Ikearumba
Taawus
Torment

8th September: COIL 1st Match

Ikearumba

Cheers all!

Last edited by Ikearumba on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:45 am

cmon people sign yourselves up for some carnage Smile

and perhaps....

we should setup an email list to make sure those that don't check the forums are informed Razz
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:09 pm

they are kicked from clan 3 day rule, remember?
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Perhaps I should be a bit more specific -
post here with your availability and i'll update the lists at the top with the players so we can keep track of who can play when!

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:57 pm

I think we can make it. I got negotiations.
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:06 pm

i can play at 8 pm gmt Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:23 pm

I will play at 8 tmr.
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:46 pm

a) Need a new sub-forum, organisation
b) Move this to news. Needs more news!
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Sign your names up guys - how hard will it be to get 7 out of the 18 of us for each event? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 pm

PUG tonight is starting from now, come in and join CN! Savager war server, msg for pw!
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Good turnout guys - 1 win on beasts and 1 loss on hums, still need more squad practice (and an evening where I can get busy on the mike!)

Tune in on friday for a scrimmage, next tuesday for COIL preseason - sign yourselves up so I can put your names down!
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 am

I can't play from 7:00 PM-10:50 PM, GMT. I has relax time eating cake then. D: I'm on from 12:00 PM+ to 7:00 PM and then 11:00 PM to about 1:00 AM. All GMT. :3
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:51 am

i can play from 4am-15pm 18pm-23pm.
And when my PC pieces are not being salvaged.
*looks at parents*
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Yoshitsune

PostSubject: Upcoming Clan Practices and Matches-Sign up here!   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:48 am

tuesdays arent rly good 4 me Sad
Back to top Go down
Hralien
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
Hralien

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 am

unfortunately i can't play at saturday, my friend have bachelor party Very Happy so i'll be wasted that day xD
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:54 am

Drunken Savage is the best savage.
Back to top Go down
SMACKDOWN
Revenant
Revenant

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:00 pm

WoooTzZ wrote:
I can't play from 7:00 PM-10:50 PM, GMT. I has relax time eating cake then.
wow that must be a big cake Laughing

nice to see the list updated with who turned up - so we all see who the regulars are

would like to have more pre plans to try out though - rather than just run in and bash away
ie - use these matches for testing ideas rarther than just winning by force
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:04 pm

Thats the idea for the pick up CW's and the PUG's - i'll try comming the next one, you should have a go too Smile
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Extra date added for Legion vs Horde tournament - if we get 7 signed up on this i'll sign us up Smile

http://forums.savage2.com/showthread.php?t=18809
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Torment
Dead Malphas
Dead Malphas
Torment

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:59 pm

29 is good for me, i think
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:43 am

Cmon - we have 18 CN members, and most aren't active???
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:45 pm

\bump this important topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:31 am

/bump Ikearumbas postcount aswell Very Happy (joking! joking.)
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 pm

i'm in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)   Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign up here for COIL matches, TOURNEYS and PRACTICES! (Yes were short of players)
Page 1 of 1