CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Something wrong with my keyboard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

Something wrong with my keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Something wrong with my keyboard   Something wrong with my keyboard Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:01 pm

When I play S2 for a few min, all of the numbers keys cant type anymore (from ~ to 0). It's just a very weird alphabets like Pi, alpha,etc... I also realized when I have that problems I change weapons or block slower than normal. It's really annyoing . Can someone help me, please? Sad
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with my keyboard   Something wrong with my keyboard Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:02 pm

If you would gladly share the mark of your keyboard, I would gladly dive into this matter.
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with my keyboard   Something wrong with my keyboard Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm

I play with my laptop and my keyboard is English verision. Hmm, these weird alphabets some of them are from my languages. It's like this " À, Ò, Ê, È,É"
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with my keyboard   Something wrong with my keyboard Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Sounds like a function key gets stuck or toggled when you press it? On some laptops theres a secondary function key for more stuff, and on some the default is for them to be toggled. So you might press a button a few mins in that switches it on, then its all symbols instead of numbers.

Or your laptop might be broken, that is another option Smile
Back to top Go down
hotshot13
Your skill is unmatched
Your skill is unmatched
hotshot13

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with my keyboard   Something wrong with my keyboard Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Ya, I also think that I toggled something in my keyboard. Sad
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with my keyboard   Something wrong with my keyboard Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:49 pm

happened to me too.....i can't use mah abilities when i press 1-9 keys, but only when i press the num keys.....like this i can't use the potions/runes/etc xD......this is shitty, but at least it's good that it lasts a short time Very Happy

and now,
I'M BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCK!!!!
hooray Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with my keyboard   Something wrong with my keyboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something wrong with my keyboard
Page 1 of 1