CarpeNoctem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official COIL IRC
Official COIL channel
Savage 2 Irc channel
Savage 2 Irc channel

Savage 2 Vids and Highlights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

Savage 2 Vids and Highlights Empty
PostSubject: Savage 2 Vids and Highlights   Savage 2 Vids and Highlights Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:29 pm

So I might have mentioned a bit of vid editing for savage 2... I have a back door highlights reel and general ownage reel in the making, but knocked up a vid of an awesome beast rush that myself (as a pred) and ningo (as a behe) went on....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv3vsstCuog

I don't know what happened to make their sh disappear at the end Very Happy

If theres any particular awesome sections you want vidded (to any particular music) point me to the replay and the time section and i'll knock it together!

On a slightly different note - should we put someone in charge of signing the clan onto active lists/clan wars/leagues/tournaments etc? Think we have enough players and need some practice...
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Savage 2 Vids and Highlights   Savage 2 Vids and Highlights Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Ikea, thats some crappy equipment you got there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shmekerashu
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
Hunter with lungs+frenzy
shmekerashu

PostSubject: Re: Savage 2 Vids and Highlights   Savage 2 Vids and Highlights Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:48 am

crazy rush with pred^^.......loved that, but only 8kills, i thought first that i'll see more kills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Savage 2 Vids and Highlights   Savage 2 Vids and Highlights Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 am

Nah not a killing spree - more of a base destruction spree!
Which crappy equipment do ya mean Taawus? The runes? I rely on those scratch cards so who knows what i'm going to get....
And I swear by the equipment order or lungs-armor-heart, then shield of wis/gust of wind/anti-debuff thing to finish off...seems to work for me anyway Razz
As for killing sprees - theres a few clips of me in the ownage reel getting about 6 or 7 kills in less than 10 seconds...then usually dying horribly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taawus
Maliken
Maliken
Taawus

PostSubject: Re: Savage 2 Vids and Highlights   Savage 2 Vids and Highlights Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:30 pm

For me, Malikens organs, gust of wind, power absorb and maybe an res amulet. That depends if it is sudden death or not.
Back to top Go down
WoooTzZ
Triple fat Malphas
Triple fat Malphas
WoooTzZ

PostSubject: Re: Savage 2 Vids and Highlights   Savage 2 Vids and Highlights Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 am

I find Brain of Maliken pointless, you get your mana back fast enough for all the skills and spells you use...

Equipment

Lungs
Heart
1st Armour Item
Armour Scratch-off rune (Mana regen boost, Bear)
Attack Scratch-off rune (Stamina regen boost, Rabbit)
2 Health Potions (200 HP Each, they say 100 though, am I right?)

Stats

Level 2 - +2 Str, +2 End (2 Str, 2 End)
Level 3 - +2 Str, +2 End (4 Str, 4 End)
Level 4 - +3 Str, +1 End (6 Str, 5 End)
Level 5 to about level 9 or 10 - Make both rise 1 point each... When I reach 10 Endurance I add the cost of 3 points to Strength and remaining points to Agility until I have 15 Strength by level 14, Level 15 I add all to Agility.
Final Stats - 15 Strength, 10 Endurance, 8 Agility.

Works like a dream for me, I often go way above everyone else's EXP and pretty much always beat everyones kills and so far I have never had a less than 1.47 K/D ratio unless if I joined late.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Admin
Admin
Ikearumba

PostSubject: Re: Savage 2 Vids and Highlights   Savage 2 Vids and Highlights Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:55 am

I go for the somewhat crazy build of pumping strength - usually to 8 pts. I die a lot, but take a lot of people (and buildings) down with me. Then i'll pump endurance a bit to get to 10str and 10end. Then whatever Smile

Means often i'm the feeder, but also top of kills/building damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savage 2 Vids and Highlights   Savage 2 Vids and Highlights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savage 2 Vids and Highlights
Page 1 of 1